Staff changes

Tangerine

On Christmas!

Shuuda has been gone for a while and I've been unable to get into contact with him. It's been about six months. I'm not sure where he's gone because he is usually a fairly active member despite not posting much. He was probably the oldest member of our staff, so he's earned himself a comfortable retirement anyway :P:. Take care!

Eclipse will be taking his place as Global Moderator, on the other hand. She was the first Section Moderator I had asked to join when we started hiring pairs of mods for the two main sections of our forums; people who frequent the General sections will be familiar with her. There were a few roadbumps at the start as with anybody, but she's been a very valuable member of the community and our staff for a long time, and the unanimous vote for her promotion is testament to that! We're glad to have you, thanks for all of the time you've put in to making this place better for everyone.

And Merry Christmas, SF. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays.

Edited by Tangerine

I hope Shuuda's fine wherever he might be. Congratulations to eclipse though, I hope you'll be able to expand your effective moderation to the whole forum!