USB Speakers to Monitor Help

Sentacotus

So I got these USB powered speakers for Christmas and they work great but I can't hook them up to my monitor because it only takes AUX input. The reason I'm trying to do this is because my Wii U is hooked up to my monitor using the HDMI slot. Does anyone have any experience with this or know how I can get these things working off the monitor? Any help is appreciated.

i've never HEARD of an audio male USB female adapter but if you can get your hands on one of those that should (operating word: should) do the trick.

otherwise you're sol as far as i know :(

EDIT: does the wii u accept usb speakers? i know it has usb ports...

Edited by Integrity

i've never HEARD of an audio male USB female adapter but if you can get your hands on one of those that should (operating word: should) do the trick.

otherwise you're sol as far as i know :(

http://www.amazon.com/Honsky-Female-Converter-Adapter-Charge/dp/B00NQP7WNO/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1419544430&sr=8-14&keywords=usb+to+aux

Here's what I found so far my fear is that since the speakers are USB powered it won't do any good (I'm still keeping them for my computer thought). I'm going to check best buy tommarrow to see what I can find. Worst case I just get some cheap AUX speakers.

yeah doing some brief reading it looks like USB speakers have some driver-related (probably) issues with going USB->AUX, so you're probably sol

personally i just use the wii u pad's built-in speakers for my wii u stuff