QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much as I should, but my favourite is easily peppermint, it's good either hot or cold and is common enough to get anywhere. And I always drink my tea straight, unless it's matcha, then I take a splash of milk.

I also like lemon black tea, but it keeps me awake if I drink it before bed. Raspberry rooibos is also really good, but it puts me right to bed, and Earl Grey by default, as it's the only tea my grandparents like to drink.

I do however drink iced tea on a routine basis, but I drink the powered crap (Good Host), so I don't really qualify that as tea. I'm sad that my area is seeing less and less Arizona, 99 cents for a big cold can of iced tea was like the greatest thing ever~

Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey. That's the bomb right there. Also, chocolate milk tea (I believe with green tea leaves). That's just as good, if not better.

Yes, hi. I have a suggestion for a new question if you wanna take one.

Nohr or Hoshido? Basic, but y'know. Hasn't been done in the QOTD yet. (edit: I forgot the 't' in 'yet'.)

Edited by Dracocoa

Hmmmmm well there's already a topic with the same question and a poll and lots of debate~ Unless you're curious about the FFtF crowd if there are some people from here who don't venture into that forum/haven't ventured into that topic

what does that even mean

It's from the new FE game~

If you haven't heard yet, there are two countries (Hoshido and Nohr) and you have to pick a side....

[spoiler=...which happen to be two different games~]h466l.png

oh jeez clearly I took forever to post if I got ninja'd by severian by 8 minutes ;c

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nohr is the fascist European invading horde (who has a really hourglassy chick with a cleavage window people are obsessing over), Hoshido is the glorious peaceful Shogunate

(FE14 actually looks pretty good tbf.)

cinnamon tea is the best omg

Q517: What is a book you've been meaning to read, but still haven't gotten around to?

shoutout to Integrity for this upcoming string

The Hobbit.

^

Although I think it might have been partly to do with how I might want to watch the movies first and that'll have to wait a while more

Edited by Freohr Datia