QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

ya'll so young!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ooooom! Someone's in for a surprise party!

I guess im just gonna try to not die in the heat and drought. When you adult, summer is no longer super fun holiday time. (unless yer a seasonal worker or a teacher)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hotline Miami thing?

I'm afraid I don't, at least as of now.

Bonus question - I'm not even close to being old enough to be in college, so no.

yes!

you can unlock secret missions by finding newspaper clippings

all missions take place in areas with people that are killed

as a magical girl, it is your job to go to the nevernever to clean out the gathering demons before they start crossing over into the real world

Yee. Man, i want one of these:

15e251f182db486aee83161a879f53fb.png

Look at that swank ass shit. Its versatile too! Need an awning? BAM! Screw the RV, thats camping in style!

holy shit that's cool as fuck

I KNOW RIGHT?

They can be made with some skill, measurements, and good lumber. A bit costly though. My friend is having one made and even with the canvas, its about 1000 big ones. (and thats roughly translated from Norwegian kroner.) and hes getting a discount! But yeah, if i had the cash, id have one of those made and camp all over the place with it!

Visiting some friends, DAILY JOGS \o /, and completing a couple of art projects.

Bonus: Yes. I still need to pick a social science course. As to which course, I'm not sure ;u;

practice:

smash bros

finish:

xenoblade

baten kaitos

also:

LOGH

jury duty

bonus question:

if get into + decide to attend one of the unis I applied to, then chemistry

I'll be graduating from high school this summer.

Then my girlfriend will come over for a couple of weeks.

In addition, maybe I'll go on holiday, maybe I'll find some work.

I'm moving to a different city in August.

Going to China again, but instead of going to Beijing and the tropics (Hainan), I want to go to Sichuan and repetitively burn my ass off with spicy food. I'm also to understand that Chengdu and Chongqing have amazing LGBT friendly night lives, and there's a cool ghost town a little ways away from Chongqing and a Daoist mountain to the west of Chengdu.

Also Xi'an and Shanghai, but I'm more excited about Xi'an, as it's my favourite city in China.~

Afterwards I wanted to see if I could make it out to Prince Edward Island for some beachtime and Halifax for pride week.

That's all tbh, I want to get a job and replenish my now non-existent funds. I have a friend who has connections with the library, so I'm going to see if I could be a library page for the last few months of Summer.

Edited by Maji

I'm actually taking the year off from school related activities before going to college. I'll most likely get my license and, at the very least, get a part-time job. I just really need a break from school and the like.

Besides from being in the wrong hemisphere for that, not much. Mostly just sleep and university stuff. Also go to a Blind Guardian concert.

fuck idk

Q533: What are your career plans, if you have any?

bonus: if you have a job, what do you do?

Edited by Specta