QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my major is civil engineering, so i plan on becoming a civil engineer, specializing in the area of structural engineering.

Edited by Doppelgaenger

I really hope it'll be physical therapy assistant, but we'll see. I'm also thinking about vision care. And I might just start doing some fairly menial office work/data entry type stuff if I can land a job. We'll see.

I'm doing a degree in music, so I'll probably end up being a waiter for my entire life.

Can't plan to have a career in music performance, can only hope to.

Weeeeeell I guess I could tell my previous plans

At first I was going to get undergrad in geology, then graduate for volcanology

Then when I decided I wasn't up for a job so risky after finding a man to take care of myself for, I switched my plans to landscape architecture because I love naturey stuffs and I love decorating~~

Then when I got kicked out of college for low grades my plan became raise a happy family and make sure I live in a happy home and support in whatever way I can c:

Bonus question: Currently I work in a restaurant as salad bar/salad prep

Q533: What are your career plans, if you have any?

bonus: if you have a job, what do you do?

Q533: I want to be professional musician who can play both the piano and the harp.

Bonus: Right now I work with my parents at their salon. I do front desk stuff like making sure the schedules are neat, filling up any open times, helping guests with any concerns, advising guests about what products to use, etc. It's fun!

Edited by Esme

No path in particular for now (as in if I get thrown out on the streets, so be it). Completely opted out to give people who need the income more an opportunity until further notice.

Technically, I could work as Player QA for Riot Games or have some other position in the gaming industry, but aside from things like #GamerGate causing some destabilization, it seems to be going pretty strong overall.

Edited by Interest

plans are looking like the professoral dream: teaching and research!

currently i have TA/recitation instructor work and my first small research project! plus i might be jockeying to teach an introductory class in the next year!

I'm going to study law and economics, and law is probably my biggest non-FE non-Tolkien hobby, so something in the field of law.

Not sure what, but hopefully I can do something good for justice and society.

I'm in school for web design, but that's really only for a backup in case I fail at what I really want to do, which is game design c:

Bonus: I'm still looking for a job, hopefully something that isn't another factory job, because I'm really not fit for them .-.