QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOLLY RHINOS

Q557: Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

shoutout to notable sereneforest.net member Parrhesia

Probably leg, then I could get a pegleg and wear pirate lolita \o/ even though I'm probably missing above my knee too, that would probably feel even more awkward to walk around with...

I've watched a person with only one hand go through my salad bar.... slowly.....

I wouldn't want that~

Leg.

I don't generally use my feet for fine motor control; as Knight said, prosthetic legs generally work better than arms.

Left arm, so I could get a sick robot arm in place of it. Like, grappling hooks and shit, mang.

gotta be leg because prosthetic legs look sick as hell in fact i think i would be more attractive with one

Non-dominant arm. Losing a leg would mean I couldn't run.

Still, it's harder to type with only one hand...

Left leg I guess.

Edited by Naughx

Worst part is we'll never know all of the species that have lived on this planet because the chance that one would become fossilized is extremely rare.

Dragons may really have been a thing and we'll never know.

;_;

Dragons are a real thing. See komodo dragons.

Leg, because I still could play videogames.

No, seriously you need your arms for so many things in the daily routine:

• eating
  • cooking
  • self care
  • washing

A missing leg can be replaced by a wheelchair at least.

You're absolute unmobile, but I think it's more bearable to deal with than living without one arm.

Though I know artificial arms do exist, but I don't want to know about the price for the operation.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Dragons are a real thing. See komodo dragons.

Those are cool but still, i wish i could see something like the guys who designed the iguanadon statues at crystal palace park imagined.

Sure, it was wrong, but they didn't know at the time. And they were AWESOME!

but i'm rambling. At this point, i'd go with leg. which i lose when it gets ripped off by a dragon.

You're absolute unmobile, but I think it's more bearable to deal with than living without one arm.

Though I know artificial arms do exist, but I don't want to know about the price for the operation.

You can actually walk with a prosthetic leg. (Depending if it is all of the leg or not that is lost.) (Remember too that it's only one leg, not both)

So I won't say absolute unmobile.

Edited by Naughx