QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

for those that can do it easily, how far apart are your feet??? if i have them inside my shoulder-width, it's impossible, at shoulder-width, it's very hard to keep balance, and outside shoulder-width it's really easy.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

397: in addition to capes and cloaks, I propose that wearing swords be made fashionable once more

398: yes, easily. I don't really see the difficulty?

for those that can do it easily, how far apart are your feet??? if i have them inside my shoulder-width, it's impossible, at shoulder-width, it's very hard to keep balance, and outside shoulder-width it's really easy.

I find it the opposite tbh

It's not really a problem of flexibility, its a problem of being able to balance

With feet shoulder length apart I can do it, but its a struggle to keep myself upright

I didn't even know what it was, so I googled it, turns out I was doing it while I was googling to see what it was.

So yes.

the coincidence's, man

I can't get my heels on the ground.

I didn't even know what it was, so I googled it, turns out I was doing it while I was googling to see what it was.

So yes.

lol

I'd say it's a majority of my diet, so yeah, definitely.

Pork, chicken, steak, whatever.

I'm also in love with beef jerky and pulled pork sandwiches.

Yeah i kinda have to. Otherwise, id probably have a problem with iron imbalance. However, i could probably do without beef. But it would need to be substituted with something else, and im too much of a sissy to go hunt venison.