Fire Emblem 4 0% Growths LTC

MartyTheDemonSlayer

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking between swordkids, Dimna and Tristan you have quite a bit of variety in how many RNs you burn, so that's why I suggested that.

Well, I have Lester, but yeah. I'm not sure, the issue is that the one part where I have to burn the most RN's (when Celice takes on Johan's squad) is at an awkward time where I'm probably not quite close enough to Johalva's squad with all those units to burn a lot of RN's because I was too busy having them hang behind to burn RN's in the first castle. Anyways, even if it would have been a good idea, I think it's too late to pair Aira and Holyn

Top 5 units: Levin, Sylvia, Dew, Lachesis, Sigurd, Cuan, Ethlin, Deirdre, Midir, Fin [in that order from 1st to 10th]

Top 5 items: Leg Ring, Elite Ring, Warp Staff, Hero Lance, Circlet [same as above]

Not sure about items so I'm guesstimating. I really feel like there needs to be an actual weapon among them and Hero Lance seems to be the one that's been doing the most work overall. Circlet is also kind of a wild guess but I think it saves enough turns on Ch1 and Ch2 to probably justify its inclusion.

I feel like I'm probably forgetting something important but I can live with that list so I'll just go with it.

Edited by Yojinbo

Top 10: Levin, Sylvia, Dew, Lach, Sigurd, Ethlin, Cuan, Midir, Deirdre, Holyn

Top 5: Elite Ring, Hero Lance, Speed Ring, Return Staff, Leg ring

Edited by momogeek2141

Here's the castle preparations and Lubeck castle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2jS3oDsE4&feature=youtu.be

Try and get your rankings up quickly, during the battle of Barhara I'll probably do a video where I recite the poem in honor of whoever wins and will also take a few questions about the first generation, so if there are any questions you want me to answer at length, post those too.

TOP 10 UNITS

1. Dew
2. Levin
3. Lachesis
4. Sylvia

5. Ethlin
6. Sigurd
7. Cuan
8. Midir
9. Deirdre
10. Aideen

TOP 5 ITEMS

1. Elite Ring
2. Leg Ring
3. Warp Staff
4. Hero Lance
5. Return Staff

Edited by General Horace

Top10 units:

1. Levin

2. Sigurd

3. Cuan

4. Sylvia

5. Lachesis

6. Ethlin

7. Dew

8. Fin

9. Deirdre

10. Midir

Top5 items

1. Silver Lance

2. Elite Ring

3. Warp Staff

4. Leg Ring

5. Hero Lance

Also lol at Tyrfing.

Edited by Mekkah

Hnng dat Doors of Destiny arrange. So sad that Tyrfing doesn't see any use in this playthrough. That sword holds within it everything FE4 stands for.... except efficiency apparently, lol. Excellent job with the run as usual. I learned a lot.

How in the world are you gonna take on Alvis? I know that's far away but still I have to wonder.

Also obligatory "which strategies change with growths?"

Pairings in general would completelely change

Claude!Aideen would most likely be better since Azel!Lachesis wouldn't be ready in time for the start of chapter 4, and you can do some cool stuff in chapter 7/8 with Rescue!Lana (and Leaf!)

Other than that, you wouldn't need to lug people like Levin around everywhere, since Sigurd can kill all the bosses.

I haven't actually figured out the TC's, but I'm pretty sure having Rescue!Leaf in some of chapter 7 and all of chapter 8 and 9 (since Claude!Fury won't happen with growths) outweighs rescue Lachesis for chapter 4 and 5 (and then not getting Rescue till chapter 10).

1. Sylvia

2. Levin

3. Lachesis

4. Sigurd

5. Dew

6. Cuan

7. Aideen

8. Deirdre

9. Midir

10. Fin

1. Elite Ring

2. Warp Staff

3. Leg Ring

4. Silver Lance

5. Return Staff

EDIT: changed my item rankings slightly

Edited by BBM

How do you get Leif promoted that fast? Can he be fed kills quickly enough to promote on time? I didn't think it was possible to get him promoted by chapter 8, but I guess I haven't ever tried a play through with growths and rigging. If you can get chapter 8 rescue then Claude!Aideen is definitely the best.

Claude!Aideen would free Azel to be paired with Lachesis for Earth Sword!Nanna and Light Sword!Delmud which seems pretty good to have too. I have no idea if that will actually save turns but at least it can make things more reliable in addition to Claude!Aideen potentially saving more turns than Claude!Fury does.

He can hit level 20 before seizing Darna, then Janne can return him home, and after Lana rescues Celice and Laylea over the cliff, she can return Lana home, and Leaf can buy rescue and be warped to whatever Ishtor's castle is called and continue to rescue Celice.

Leaf needs to inherit a return ring and probably bargain ring along with a ton of swords/rings so he can immediately buy elite and clear the arena and then get a bunch of kills on the dark mages (he has lots of time since Celice takes forever to run across the desert).

He needs to then kill two waves of Jabarro's dudes (he goes back and gets more if they get wrecked) and he'll hit 20.

That's Jacoban.

Levin

Cuan

Lachesis

Sylvia

Fin

Sigurd

Ethlin

Dew

Aideen

Deirdre

Elite Ring

Leg Ring

Hero Lance

Warp

Circlet

Edited by Baldrick

He can hit level 20 before seizing Darna, then Janne can return him home, and after Lana rescues Celice and Laylea over the cliff, she can return Lana home, and Leaf can buy rescue and be warped to whatever Ishtor's castle is called and continue to rescue Celice.

Leaf needs to inherit a return ring and probably bargain ring along with a ton of swords/rings so he can immediately buy elite and clear the arena and then get a bunch of kills on the dark mages (he has lots of time since Celice takes forever to run across the desert).

He needs to then kill two waves of Jabarro's dudes (he goes back and gets more if they get wrecked) and he'll hit 20.

Wtf Horcace this is some wizardry right here. I still have so much to learn :blink:

@Horace what do you think the absolute minimum turn count for the game with growths would be? I'm kind of curious how many turns are lost by not having growths.I think this play through could probably be cut down by like 5-7 turns overall (though I'm pretty confident that the first generation is as low as possible on 0% growths.)

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer