Fire Emblem 4 0% Growths LTC

MartyTheDemonSlayer

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK, dondon did fe5 0% growths, got stuck, and removed all the vids of it from his youtube channel.

i didn't get stuck on it, i successfully SSS ranked with 0% growths. i just never got around to uploading them because i wasn't impressed with the quality of the gameplay and i sort of cheated on chapters 4x and 5 for the minimum turncounts.

godkefka's run isn't that great and he abuses the scrolls for the growth bonuses, which defeats the point of 0% runs. i hacked them to 0% in my run.

Congratulations~!

I haven't been keeping up with this, as I got bored when Celice was introduced. However, this tells me that with proper planning, I should be able to use almost anyone that I want, without the game being unwinnable. Thanks~!

you could do a SHIN PATCH LTC; that's kind of like FE4 but also not FE4

Although that might be interesting, i would wate untill shin completes the final chapter before doing that, though. the Binary patch might be interesting, though. (if you don't mind it being in japanese.)

Nice poems! :P

FE5 warpless sounds fun but you should consider making an exception for 12x.

I think that's it's a bad idea to make single chapter exeptions like that. It chiepens the catagory. Pretty sure that you will have to rig thief staff misses so that you keep the uses though, (probability of base tina missing with the thief staff is 46%)

I'll make sure to give him all the stat boosters.

Boots!Marty

If you don't make extensive use of Marty, it'd be as big a crime as General Horace not making extensive use out of General Horace.

Maybe I should do a warp LTC and change my ID to Safythedemonslayer

I mean, in a warpless LTC I'm sure there'll be some space for a high build infantry unit to do stuff in indoors chapters.

Dagda is a high build unit that's tons better than Marty

Dagda is a high build unit that's tons better than Marty

Given how much capturing this run probably needs to do to afford the necessary S drinks, there are probably a surprising number of instances where you want to use both at once. Also, that 75 percent growth rate might be useful if you are not rigging.

That's true. But if we aren't riggng, then Marty having 0 skill at base is also a big concern. He also competes with othin and halvan, two other units to have pretty good con, but also much better combat. Hell, Hicks would be preferable to Marty, all around.

That's true. But if we aren't riggng, then Marty having 0 skill at base is also a big concern. He also competes with othin and halvan, two other units to have pretty good con, but also much better combat. Hell, Hicks would be preferable to Marty, all around.

Granted. I honestly only see him being usefull in the same kind fo way tat an fe4 arena abuser is is usefull: Necessary(for capturing), but other people do his job just as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...