Sety

Lana

Top5 skills

Dance

Pursuit

Prayer

Steal

Elite

Honestly I think the order can be argued in a lot of different ways. Multiple tools are essential for LTC. Combined, they save a lot more turns than separately.

1. Oifey

2. Celice

3. Laylea

4. Leaf

5. Aless

6. Daisy

7. Shanan

8. Sety

9. Janne

10. Lana

1. Rescue staff

2. Hero sword

3. Leg ring

4. Light sword

5. Elite ring

6. Knight ring

7. Power ring

8. Speed ring

9. Warp staff

10. Prayer sword

11. Prayer ring

12. Magic ring

13. Mistoltin

14. Balmung

15. Sleep sword

1. Dance

2. Elite

3. Steal

4. Pursuit

5. Critical

Edited by momogeek2141

fair warnig about using input movies: they tend to desycronise to where the emulator actualy is if the conditions are even slightly wrong. that being said, the rng of most fe games is stable eniough that a slight desynch should cause no issues.

I've finished planning out Barhara, so it should be smooth sailing now until the end. I'll definitely finish this play through at some point next week depending on when I have time to record/commentate. Each one of you will probably either love or hate my strategy for Barhara.

Edit: During the poem reading (I'm too lazy to think of another reward for the challenge) I'll also answer any questions you guys might have.

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

You can give us a lottery ticket guaranteed to win! :)

How much time do you spend per week on average planning strategies, RNG abuse, and recording?

Also, what other fire emblem games do you play/like/hate?

Do you have any more runs planed/scheduled after this? If so, what games? (i would love to see you break fe5 in half, or do a rescue glitch run of this game.)

Edited by sirmola

i'm really really behind on watching the videos so I don't think i'll be able to churn out lists in time... i'll see

What made you decide to do poems for the winners of said lists?

What's your usual process like for planning out a strat? For a map like Ch1 I understand you could just find the shortest distance for Sigurd to the final castle and count squares, but after that it gets a lot more complicated. I can only imagine what you go through for money and item allocation.

noooo fin :(

While I agree that Oifaye is generally underrated, comparing him to Seth on 0% growths (or with growths) is totally laughable. He pretty much solos the entire game without help until Gerik and Duessel show up, and does his stuff much easier than Oifaye does.

Save the animals.

How do you manage to stop the video on Levin's awesome lines time and time again? "What a disgrace."

Marcus is pretty godly too, but he's a more apt comparison. It's more of the same though, Marcus pretty much solos the game until like, uhhh actually it's really kind of similar to Seth but he doesn't do quite as well. Oifaye just gets help a lot earlier on.

Oifaye can solo Ch.6, Ch.7 [minus Blume], Ch.8 [minus Ishtar] and most of Ch.9 [minus Arion] in a growth run. Depending on which resources he has he can probably kill Blume and Ishtar too.