I'm giving this one last push, here. Unless we get a good enough chunk of people who want to continue(even if it involves a mass killing and plot shift of some sort), then I'm going to call this officially dead, and post the character profiles here.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving this one last push, here. Unless we get a good enough chunk of people who want to continue(even if it involves a mass killing and plot shift of some sort), then I'm going to call this officially dead, and post the character profiles here.

I mean, I'd like to continue, but it seems that puts me in the minority.

Sure! As long as it's not Levi and Lancer's Slice of Life. :P:

EDIT: But in all seriousness. . .I'm not sure what Lancer should do, besides check out some cosmetic blogs.

Edited by eclipse

Tbh I can continue

I just don't know what to post other than a paragraph of slice of life.

In Fate/Zero some of the most defining moments were driving a car and going shopping for a video game. Slice of Life is very important for building up characters and making them more than mere obstacles to be overcome.

Without actually telling me if I should respond or not? I didn't think to do it since nothing was actually directed at me, and furthermore I was waiting up on Shock to tell me if he needs help with anything (since it didn't seem like he did, and he has me both on skype and could have just...posted in that PM or something). I'm not about to start an argument here, but that's jumping the gun a bit.

Oh well. If both places are gone, I don't really want back. Good luck to whoever wants to continue this, if this thing doesn't die.

Edited by Nightmare

It was a move of desperation as more than Refa wasn't responding to PMs (about 5 people, in total). As you can plainly see, none of it really worked =/ Like I said, if you have time and are willing to keep posting, then you're free to take the spot back.

EDIT: Correction! I had plans to replace you if you never responded, but I never actually went through with them. My apologies. I had you confused with other people who I had directly messaged, but didn't respond, despite having been online.

Edited by I have opinions

Sure I have time. This new pair of master/servant haven't made (m)any posts, by the looks of it, so I'd be glad to contribute some more to the post pool if this thing can get up and running again.

Well, only possibility if you wanted to open it up would be to have Rider win as his wish would be to make sure no master of malicious intent was chosen again causing the grail to kick off a mass war to determine which masters actually qualify for 'malicious intent'.

Well, only possibility if you wanted to open it up would be to have Rider win as his wish would be to make sure no master of malicious intent was chosen again causing the grail to kick off a mass war to determine which masters actually qualify for 'malicious intent'.

Errr... Sorry? I think I misunderstood what was happening and thought you were looking for some way to change/alter the plot to keep it going despite the absences.

No no, see what you do is have the original masters team up for some reason, then the grail goes into auxiliary mode and pulls in seven more masters and servants (+Ruler) to get the massacre rolling again.

Right, because we have that many people who want to post :P

Errr... Sorry? I think I misunderstood what was happening and thought you were looking for some way to change/alter the plot to keep it going despite the absences.

I was. I just really don't understand your idea.

Better idea: I ban everyone except myself and Ace Tactician, making us winners by proxy. :P:

Some direction (and by some, I mean "a lot") of direction would help!

I reaaaaaally don't have any, so unless Ether has something tomorrow, I'm just gonna let this sit and have people do their own things. Like, sincerely, I was ready to let it die because I didn't have any ideas, so...