If only everyone else shared your enthusiasm c:

Really, that's all the direction I can offer. Start leaving your safe zones and start getting into fights.

Safe zones, very funny. In all seriousness, though, maybe another TS to nighttime's in order? If the current direction is 'start fighting' then might as well set the stage a little. I'm in kind of a bind with Resheph right now due to roy not being around but other than that ...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the Roy. You might have to just do it on your own, tbh.

And I suppose. I'll consult with Ether when he gets back from work since he's the one who poked the thread back to life.

Well, the general gist of the idea was a catastrophic event of some description, leaving us with only the characters of the people who still want to participate. Granted, if we don't get a certain level of people. it might not be worth reviving, and I was more pitching it as a potential alternative. I still don't know how active I myself would be able to be, here.

I would also like to continue, but Mance refuses to respond, so I'm requesting that Sora be killed, so Caster can shack it up with another Master.

I would also like to continue, but Mance refuses to respond, so I'm requesting that Sora be killed, so Caster can shack it up with another Master.

While that's brutal, it gives me an idea~

If you REALLY need Mancer to respond, PM Boron (Sunwoo is her current display name), and ask if she can poke him.

[29/05/2015 10:56:45 AM] Bluedoom: Ah
[29/05/2015 10:56:48 AM] Bluedoom: Mancer
[29/05/2015 10:57:01 AM] Bluedoom: Are you still in Fate RP?
[29/05/2015 3:17:19 PM] Mancer: Uhhhhhhh
[29/05/2015 3:17:50 PM] Mancer: I completely forgot about that cause I didn't get any notifications about the thread or pm at all oops

Well, Elyn hasn't responded, but I don't know if you've tried her, though I assume you have.

I'll get Tristian to do so if you need her around.

I should not have to bother someone else to get my 'partner' to get his/her ass in gear.

to be fair I had to do this when Bal vanished and he got replaced by Phee so

Yeah I'll be real honest, I have no drive to get this to work, not after it fell apart once. If someone else wants to take the reins, feel free, but I've got other things to pay attention to.