Everyone is Mafia Nostalgiamafia

Prims

I am going to top Euklyd's trainwreck. I am going to do this.

Rules:

- All player have a factional kill which may be used alongside any other night action.

- Once sign-ups are complete, a drafting order will be RNGed. In the style of Paperblade's Nostalgia Mafia, players will then send me role PMs from past mafia games on this site in that order, and from then on no other players will be able to draft roles from the same game.

- NOTE: If you want to speed up the process, then feel free to send me a pick plus some back-ups in order of how much you want them, for the scenario that the game you chose a role from has already been drafted. You MUST send a specific priority list if you do this; do not ask me to RNG your role from a set of options or I will make you vanilla.

- Alignment-changing roles may not be drafted. Factional abilities and win conditions will not carry over. Day abilities, cycle-based abilities and other awkward abilities will be modified to fit the EIMM format. I reserve the right to modify roles that are just plain impossible to kill, such as unlimited BP.

- Nights last 24 hours. If you don't send in your actions on time then you shoot yourself.

- You will be assigned a specific number of BPVs depending on the strength of the role you choose (stronger roles will be less durable).

- The last player alive wins the game!

Sign-Ups:

1. kirsche

2. SB.

3. Junk

4. Refa

5. Paperblade

6. General Ciraxis

7. Randa

8. Bluedoom

9. Elieson

10. eclipse

11. Weapons

12. Makaze

13. Baldrick

14. Manix

15. Kaoz

17. Via

18. Radiant Dragon

19. Nightmare

20. Belisarius

21. Blitz

22. Shinori

I'm gonna aim for about 25 players, can go with more or less depending on interest.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roles in EIMM are dumb when they encourage people to take the game seriously, which is dumb because if you want that you should just host multifaction or something. This mechanic does the exact opposite.