My wii u keeps turning on?

Owain_the_swordsman

I would contact Nintendo on this one if unplugging the console doesn't work.

I've seen shenanigans like this though not this exact problem, and it seems to work fine after unplugging and plugging it back in.

Edited by Craptain Falchion

Odd. Assuming you've had it for awhile I doubt it would be faulty ribbon or anything (though I guess they could wear down). To my knowledge the Wii U isn't bluetooth so I;m not sure if the ipad has anything to do with it. It could simply be a misscommunication between a controller and the console though.

Odd. Assuming you've had it for awhile I doubt it would be faulty ribbon or anything (though I guess they could wear down). To my knowledge the Wii U isn't bluetooth so I;m not sure if the ipad has anything to do with it. It could simply be a misscommunication between a controller and the console though.

I gave my old wii controllers to my cousins that live next door. They were paired to the Wii u. Does that have to do with anything?

I gave my old wii controllers to my cousins that live next door. They were paired to the Wii u. Does that have to do with anything?

It could if they are messing with the power button the range on those things might suprise you. Although I'd assume they would have them paired to their console now. But it certainly is a possibility worth checking up on.