FE8 - Gentlemanly Run

Alright, I'm new here, but I'm really want to have a runthrough FE8SS :D Oh yay, this is my first run, so I need your advices and criticism (having finished Sacred Stones 3 or 4 times before). Oh yeah, this run is a gentlemanly run! I know that there's some manly run out there that also forbid the usage of magic users, but... oh well, Moulder's moustache are too manly, and I like manly magic users, so...

Ok, first, the rules:

0) This run is first and foremost, for fun...

1) NO RESTARTING, THOSE WHO DIES STAY DEAD!

2) Only men could actively fight in the team... No limit on whatever they're manly walking tanks, agile men (looking at Joshua), shonen boys (I'm looking at you, Franz and Ross), a certain little boy (Ewan), or even bishonen spellcasters (looking at lucius... wait, he's not here, we got Artur...)

3) Princess Eirika will mostly act as princess in distress this time... Not using her yet, but she won't be "actively" fighting in the frontline (but I may feed her some kills to level her up, or perhaps just let her smack some monsters, but still no real frontline fighting since it won't be funny if she instantly dies from bolting or purges or ballistas when I'm not looking... and since I will not restart...) but definitely won't let her turned stronger than the real men (just enough to survive being accidentally hit in later levels, that's all)

4) Girls can only deployed if they're Eirika (and forced deployment), having someone for her to recruit... and one big exception that isn't Eirika... to get Ephraim got laid in the end (lol)

5) Other than that, rest assured that this run will be male-dominated gentlemanly run.

6) Tower of Valni and skirmishes vs monsters may be used only if the story permit it (if they must go ASAP in the story, they will go to next chapter, but I may take my time...

oh well...

oMDApWv.png

Dang, why FE8 Paladin doesn't have axes? if not I bet Valter will be minced by steel Axe!

RlcDMVs.png

Nothing to see here, Seth is doing all the fighting...

iun9QgR.png

What a gentleman, he asked if she was injured, despite she's just sitting in the background...

u63sN2h.png

Another Princess in distress... Princess Eirika must find a nice house and have a chat, sips some tea, and get somewhere safe while Seth is doing all the fighting...

h0QPmEb.png

More gentlemen arrives, and Franz is pissed because they try to hurt his princess...

0c2jgUf.png

Speaking of which, all armor-knights seems to have identical-model of armor, but yeah.

Gilliam kills the guy who scratch his armor in return...

pHjM7sK.png

To protect the Princess! You must fight! GO FRANZ!

1mBqMzf.png

A good first level up! I hope he could overtake Seth later...

Fvg9W7N.png

And that's why you don't piss Franz up... hey... speaking of which...

RiYgegZ.png

Seth one rounding the boss... and get a good level up as well...

FzUJ7u0.png

Princess saved, and we got a manly moustache to join our team! Weeee!

Edited by Integrity

ooN3Qtw.png

We found Ross and GARcia! Proceed with Pegasus Express delivery...

75kWHgl.png

It could only end well, oh wait... the last scene isn't moulder rescuing a girl? but someone else?

T1GWRju.png

Because GARcia is such a badass... he could hold whole bandits on his own if he want...

1Mx7J1Q.png

again... pony express to the rescue! AND WE WILL CUT OUR WAY OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!

D0OIqU7.png

Speaking of which... all real men cut their way out of there together... and Seth having slim lance because Vanessa is at the mountains, carrying princess Eirika sightseeing from safe place... Leave the fights for REAL MEN!

AXJQ5wt.png

Not pictured, Princess Eirika just riding behind her.

pWBqbLn.png

And even manly men need manly healing from the stache'

k7QXan6.png

Who are you? Exactly...

i3NRArX.png

You try attack moulder? Heck, even Ross can dispatch you out... (with some help from slim-lanced Franz, admittedly)

pOeFt9V.png

And the last bandit with 1 HP are finished by our prissy Princess! HER FIRST KILL! (because the bandit could end up killing 3 HP Vanessa if she doesn't kill him uh lol)

yfKXHqB.png

GREAT GAR-CIA SEMPAI!

bzGh2GG.png

Ross wanna be a fighter... HE WILL BE A PIRATE INSTEAD BECAUSE FIGHTER SUCK! TAKE THAT SON!

OyEfdah.png

note for Colm... don't steal from a sleeping girl...

hfqSgAp.png

Help this girl? (Y/N) Y

Seth, prepare the men, we'll assault the bandits...

I7Fovlh.png

And the manly fighting force starts...

uDhq5TE.png

The only use for Neimi is to get his gentleman thief boyfriend. Afterward... TO BENCH WITH YOU!!!

QueXpyr.png

Franz and Ross are pumping Iron together! STRENGTH! MORE STRENGTH!

(while the girls have nice chat at safe place)

akGxFah.png

Moar level ups... Gilliam... I'm dissapoint...

ilZLMiU.png

Some stupid mercenary decides that a quick death by Seth's slim lance is better than being minced or stabbed or hacked by Ross, Garcia, Gilliam, and Franz... By the way, Ross is the first to throw an axe to Bazba, but Garcia comes in and kills him with unexpected crit (sorry ross, ur dad stole your killing chance) forgot to get Bazba's death scene, but Garcia got more strength... and speed? Oh wow! Worth it...

R7zCqc8.png

And Neimi... ur boyfriend is a thief... to bench with you, I mean you Neimi... Colm is drafted to serve the Princess nao!