who would you like to cosplay?

deleted35362

A few. My sister is pretty into NMH and wanted to do a few group cosplays with me.

Another is from Hotline Miami. Apparently there's these 2 siblings that wear swan masks. She wants to do that with me sometime.

I've cosplayed Link, too. You could probably find that if you dug deep enough. It's not on the picture thread anymore, due to broken links or something.

[spoiler=AliceAliceAlice]media.photobucket.com/user/oww2/media/Random%20Images%20that%20I%20save/WatercolorAlice.jpg.html?filters[term]=alice%20margatroid%20avatar&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=82

[spoiler=But Genderbent]http://static.zerochan.net/Alice.Margatroid.full.574010.jpg

I will fix this post later :/

Edited by Sifer

Theres a lot of people I think I'd like to try, but I'd need to actually cosplay for once to determine if I enjoy it. As an example of one that I've been thinking of, Paprika. Should be easy enough.

Sazh Katsroy(FF13)

Bo-bobo

Tarma Roving(Metal Slug)

Protector dude(Etrian Odyssey)

Hoplite dude(Etrian Odyssey)

Fortress dude(Etrian Odyssey)

James McCloud(the F-Zero one)

I'm pretty boring.

I haven't done cosplay before but I plan on doing so next summer. As for who, I was thinking Edd/Double D from Ed, Edd, n Eddy (the show I used to watch all the time when younger) mainly because it would (or at least seems) be simple to make.

As for who I want to cosplay, I would like to cosplay as Death The Kid from Soul Eater even though I would look god awful as him.