Has anyone ELSE ever...?

~Silver

Noticed you've lost a game, and could care less for awhile.

Then, out of nowhere, you get this weird frickin' craving to play said game.

So you go looking for it, turning over every cushion on the couch, all looking for this game.

For me, right now, that game is Bravely Default. I played like, halfway through it, got bored (Because if you didn't know, the games enemies kinda get reused multiple times near the end) and I just put it next to my bedside one day. Months later down the road, I can't find the bloody game, and I have the strangest desire to play it.

And it doesn't help that I have to be conservative of the Demo, either, that I have for it. I have like, 24 uses left.

I misplaced Spyro Ripto's Rage once and got really pissed and yelled at my Dad and accused him of throwing it away. Because he throws things away at times when they're left out. Doesn't care what they are...

Come to find out it was in one of my dresser drawers/game boxes. Not the smartest thing I've done...

I can only recall one instance of this happening to me. Years ago, I wanted to replay Pokemon LeafGreen, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know at all how I lost it. I eventually got a new copy though.

this never happened to me but RIP my custom robo and final fantasy crystal chronicles disks ;~;

Yup.That's what it's like right now with Boswer's Inside Story.I keep getting cravings to play it,but I can't find it anywhere.

I misplaced Spyro Ripto's Rage once and got really pissed and yelled at my Dad and accused him of throwing it away. Because he throws things away at times when they're left out. Doesn't care what they are...

Come to find out it was in one of my dresser drawers/game boxes. Not the smartest thing I've done...

you two have great taste in video games

I traded Yoshi's story for a controller pak so I could play Quest 64.

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

I can only recall one instance of this happening to me. Years ago, I wanted to replay Pokemon LeafGreen, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know at all how I lost it. I eventually got a new copy though.

That exact same thing happened to me with my Pokemon Fire Red, except I never got a new copy :(

I looked at some of the postgame content for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. It made me realize I never did it. I went to go look for it and slap it in my 3DS and have a grand 'ol time, but I couldn't find it.

It was at that point that I realize VBA is the most reliable emu I have ever used, so I started up Red Rescue Team and have been playing it for about 4-5 days. I've already beaten it and am working on unlocking Silver Trench now.

This happens to me pretty often. I'll want to play a game, and then I won't be able to find it, so I start another game. I'll find it in about 2 weeks later, but by that point I'm already in the middle of something else, so put it on my to-do list. (I play a lot of longer RPGs, so I don't want to drop a game half way through to play something else)

I mean, I've been gaming like this all my life, but whenever I play games I have: 1 main game that I complete before moving onto another game (usually an RPG, like Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Persona 3/4/Q, a Tales of Game, etc) and 2 side games I play on the side. (Usually Smash Bros and League of Legends).

Edited by Monado Boy

I traded Yoshi's story for a controller pak so I could play Quest 64.

Many regrets were had.

It's not nescessarily losing a game but the same principle applies

A whole game for a memory card is a horrible deal. :(

I usually only bring some games with me when traveling, and then inevitably want to play one of the ones i left at home.

Noticed you've lost a game, and could care less for awhile.

Then, out of nowhere, you get this weird frickin' craving to play said game.

So you go looking for it, turning over every cushion on the couch, all looking for this game.

For me, right now, that game is Bravely Default. I played like, halfway through it, got bored (Because if you didn't know, the games enemies kinda get reused multiple times near the end) and I just put it next to my bedside one day. Months later down the road, I can't find the bloody game, and I have the strangest desire to play it.

And it doesn't help that I have to be conservative of the Demo, either, that I have for it. I have like, 24 uses left.

Fate/Extra is this for me right now.. I misplaced it in storage :/ and I love that game

When my brother first played Super Paper Mario, he didn't like it much and stopped playing. He expected an RPG like TTYD, but got a platformer instead. Half a year later he suddenly wanted to play a platformer and enjoyed Super Paper Mario. I guess some games are more enjoyable with different mindsets.

Still looking for my Mother repro, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the abyss of the storage closet, as I was playing it sometime in September, but I have yet to find it.

So I found Bravely Default.

My Dr Dre Beats, by Dr Dre, manufactured by Dr Dre, and sponsored by Dr Dre, come with this case.

This case, which I use to store my Dr Dre Beats, has a tight pocket on the inside. Perfect for storing cartridges.

I recall when going on Vacation over the Summer that I'd throw games into the case, as the case itself was compact enough to take anywhere.

Well, they must've fell into the pocket.

...I also found one of my sisters DS games in there. Some sort of Dog-themed training game.

...I also found one of my sisters DS games in there. Some sort of Dog-themed training game.

You found Nintendogs. All the fun of having a dog with none of the hard work.

Either that, or you found a Petz game. I hear they're much worse.