LunaticScreamer plays FE7if

LunaticScreamer

The only one that isn't a theft of all the new characters so far is Katt and Ash, an awful splice and a recolor of Klein respectively.

Basically all of this fucking shit. And the worst part is that the theft edits are /shitty as fuck/.

Honestly, it would be really fucking nice if this hack could just fucking die.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah...chapter 18 update now. Fuck this chapter so much that I RNG abused my way through it. It's that much bullshit. Read on to find out why.

[spoiler=ch18: The Pirate Ship: Bullshit Edition]

fcXBSZj.png

...Oh god this map!

This map can go fuck right off a cliff and die. I so WISH I had a Mine for this map because I'd use it in an instant.

Why? There's a multitude of problems.

First...promoted enemies have started to come in greater numbers besides a boss or rare sidekick. That's fine and all, but take a look...

P4EfUrR.pngWrz1Vzp.pngIbKn08i.pngInD9b5x.pngLv4xaQe.png5yBCXWL.png

...You have GOT to be kidding me. We've been fighting enemies at roughly 50-60 hp, then promoted enemies show up and the damned idiot game decides an extra 30 or so hp is "balanced" enough for you to handle.

Oh yeah, there's flyers here too. Surely they're not so...

R1xPukN.png

Nearly capped speed Falcoknights. Yes, this is the hack's idea of "balance".

Guess what's worse? There's THREE of these assholes on the map at the start. Two of them luckily start a turn away from you, though that doesn't help in the grand scheme of things. The other one?

JlCzPET.png

Right. Fucking. Here.

Guess what's worse? This particular Falcoknight is only using an Iron Lance and thusly only suffers a -2 AS penalty, so effectively 26 speed. Basically, it can double fucking anybody on my team and has bullshit amounts of avoid.

So yeah, there's about a half dozen 80-90+ hp promoted enemies that will be on your doorstep within two turns. That's not even counting the promoted flyers into the mix.

scxiN7F.pngD0MLHG2.png

Hell, the BOSS has less hp than the promoted crew here. Has higher stats than most of the promoted Druid family here. Secretly a female!

aKZ0eyI.pngUJ0KpTo.png

Thank GOD I have these two. They're tasked with bolting down to the boss and killing him as fast as possible. Doing so ends the map.

Meanwhile, everyone else just needs to survive. Matthew's here to lift a couple very important items from a couple units.

IsPElTu.pngE5aATim.png

Just so you know, I had to RNG abuse to get these kills set up. If the hack wants to bullshit me with way too many absurd hp enemies on a map I barely have any fucking room to move around in, I'm going to create my own bullshit and fight back against it.

kz3UOtD.png1GkjxW2.png

Die you absurdly unfunny unit! That exp was from one kill by the way. Sheesh.

9TIfTsr.png

YOU ARE NOT STORM EAGLE DINGBAT!

Rewind power time!

4pthjSZ.png

There. The Falcoknight went for Merlinus who had precisely enough hp & defense to survive a double hit from the dingbat with 1 hp remaining. Everyone else survived, even if Eliwood came close to kicking off.

Anyways, here's the first very important item I need to steal (Matthew's just south of that Falcoknight for reference). Meredia's going to be using this when she hits lv20.

1vlIogo.png

Honestly, if all the promoted enemies save maybe for one or two, including the boss, were unpromoted, this would be more in line with what I'm expecting. Not this crap.

xUHOG6K.pngNOBCgBF.png

Critical rigging or RNG rigging, I don't care. This map is the worst and I'm not putting up with this shit.

j4HpGBs.png

Thanks for cheering me up a bit with that sweet level up Dorcas. I appreciate it.

oeVTa4u.pngsnYVh8k.png

More crits that you have to hope go off or rig up to drop the last of the asshole flyer brigade. There's still some Wyvern Riders around, but all they have is high defense really.

yZ9zG9q.png

Free weapons never hurt anyone either.

9UiX8dJ.pngp7J8egs.png

Lyn knows I don't want to play this map anymore than I have to and thusly dodges a couple deathblows during the 2nd enemy phase.

djjHUk3.png

Canas grabs a level fending off a Wyvern Rider. Not the best, but just surviving the enemy phases right now is more important than good levels.

KuvZQSm.png

Survived to the third turn and I've had to reload due to a death all of one time. Lost count on the number of save reloads I had to do because I needed to rig a critical or even a simple normal hit to go off successfully.

Of course, I can't get my team out on to the boat to thin the crowd because half of them are stuck behind others with 4+ 80 hp or more enemies blocking the way out of there.

One other important item for Matthew to steal...a Hero Crest from, what else, a Hero. Here, the enemy in question is one square south of Lyn.

PWhYHBe.png

Probably the biggest miracle to happen during the 2nd enemy phase is that these Shamans & Druid arranged themselves in such a way that Sain & Kent can slip by and go on to the boss.

QQVu03K.png

Just for insurance, Sain & Kent each use an application of Holy Water to better resist the magic attacks they'll be eating over the course of the next two turns.

Also, that Shaman on the far left, if memory serves me right, has a Guiding Ring. Luckily, I don't need to steal it as it'll be dropped upon death. Sain & Kent will get that while dealing with the boss.

MmmnDr3.pngIRB44ne.png

Matthew swiped that Hero Crest, so it's time for Bartre to join his war buddy Dorcas in the fine art of bow spinning.

XNXnfGc.png

Ash gains a level taking out a random enemy.

FUhZtr8.png

Shops! Hope you remember to check them out early or 80+ hp enemies will likely clog up the entrances and make it impossible. All I buy for now is another anti-armor weapon for Katt since her other one got used up back a couple chapters ago.

sIaMQ7u.png3y3Ges7.png

Holy Water makes quite the difference in how effectively Sain can tank by the dark magic users. So much so that one was forced to fight him in close combat and payed the price dearly, granting Sain some much appreciated speed.

ZFinRyx.png

Eight enemies. Five of them promoted units with 80+ hp. STILL CAN'T MOVE MY DAMNED TEAM OUT ON THE BOAT!

I6k82q4.png

Flyer reinforcements. Not that bad simply because they're all unpromoted and most of them will likely go after Sain & Kent because they're closer.

HD5ok3q.pngf3DqCnN.png

My cav buddy duo managed to kill the Guiding Ring holder, sending it back to storage where Priscilla picked it up and promoted. The hp is a huge boon for her as is the nice defense boost. Finally having an Anima tome user is a plus as well.

M0icA3I.png

Sain begins to throw down with the boss.

Fun fact...that tome the Druid boss is using? Assuming Google Translate is right, it's called Luna.

...FE7if, that is NOT goddamned Luna. Where's my earth piercing crit happy super accurate Luna? Assholes.

1iACfSW.png

The other item of interest from the non-boss crowd, this guy's Zanbato which Milia happily removes from his possession.

And that's everything I need from this map.

Kent...Destroy the boss.

dHn24Sv.pngGb1Cu5r.png

Thank you sir.

Oh yeah, the boss had some droppable Speedwings.

Now then...good grief this map is fucking finally over with.

Death Count: Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (2), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1)

Next time:

yVL9C6O.png

GODDAMNED TORCH STAFF YES!!!!

I don't know why, but seeing the katakana for Ash's name makes me want it to be spelled "Asch" to match the character count (and also I might be a huge fan of Tales of the Abyss).

Also,

firstly jesus christ the game balance in this hack is horrible,

secondly, Ash's personal lance is called Penetrater, and Milia's personal axe is called Mistral. ...I think.

And... Torch glitch? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that... how's it executed, and what does it do?

30 pseudo-mines! You deserve it, buddy!

abuse those fog chapters to your heart's content!

And... Torch glitch? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that... how's it executed, and what does it do?

The Torch Staff operates in the same principle as the Mine whereupon the tile where the Torch Staff is used becomes a "special" tile like the Mine'd tile, and thus if an enemy stops on it, you can do the Mine Glitch in the same way, but its harder due to less time.

I see that Milla's animation is just female hector, but has a sword map sprite.

Are they so lazy to fix that?

Well given that they steals sprites, I guess they are.

I'm sure the fow chapters will be a nice and easy for you to move through.

Unless the reinforcement are brutal too (but that's what the 30 uses are for!)

Here's another quick update.

[spoiler=ch19: The Sweet Taste of Revenge]

SnS4UMO.png

Well, what could this hack possibly have in store for me after what happened last time? Lots of enemies and...oh hey, that Thief down there. More on that in a moment.

Also, bring Florina along. She's needed to recruit someone. Not the following unit though.

0gqNt4T.png9I8F3za.png

Gee Dart, where the hell were you during that last chapter?

Anyways, he starts out well enough with a huge reserve of hp. He's also another one of those min-maxers in regards to his growth. He's smart though, having his strongest growths in the three stats he wants the most from levels (hp, strength, speed). Of course, you can elect to promote him now for a quick and efficient power boost. Normally, I would do that, but I have...plans.

cAThDQa.png

You see, this Thief past the southern bridge has this beauty of a staff, the Torch staff. I want it quite badly.

JAgLo62.png

Sain does just that.

cydCiCL.png

Now, what I could I possibly do with this on a map with so much fog?

XyKLjTE.png

Oh HELL yes!

This is another variation on the well known Mine glitch. There's some important differences that need to be mentioned here though:

A. You need a Torch staff (obviously!)

B. This can only be done on maps with fog of war in them such as this one. 19xx and 21 are other such fog of war maps in the very near future.

Other than that...you use the Torch staff much like how you'd use a Mine to setup the glitch. Choose a tile you know an enemy is going to stand on to attack someone. Then, when the unit in question steps on the Torch'd tile, reset your emulator or game the MOMENT that enemy unit turns gray. Congrats, you get to control the enemies!

Long story short...yes, I shamed this entire chapter with multiple uses of the Torch glitch.

Playing it fair, this chapter isn't anywhere near as bullshit as the last one. There are some lovely flyers who can gank someone out of the fog, but splitting up your forces to have a few stand watch in the northeast will keep that in check to an extent.

For anyone that goes southwest, beware. There's a Falcoknight in the southwest corner and you don't want to accidentally aggro it.

As for the boss seen in the screenshot there, he has a Brave Sword, Longbow, and I believe Short Bow. Oddly enough, one of the rare bosses that is easier on Hector's route since you can bait him into using that Longbow to kill his AS. I believe in Eliwood's route, he has a Brave Sword & Bow, a nasty combo. Killing him regardless nets you an Orion's Bolt unless you're like me and plan to make the enemies shuttle it over to Merlinus.

Anyways...enough chatting, time for LOOT!!!

1je2m3B.png

With some help from the flyers, you can use the Torch control glitch to get them to transfer goods to storage. I ended up leaving this chapter with storage roughly half full of weapons. Take that shops with overpriced weapons!

tbCDlQs.pngyGCCRC1.png

Of course, you do need a guinea pig to keep triggering the Torch glitch. In this case, Canas is using the Cavalier equipped with an Iron Sword two spaces to his south. Since I gave Canas's tome to someone else, he'll be compelled to attack the lowly dark magic user.

Oh yeah, Canas gained a level in the process. Can't argue with speed for him, that's for sure.

usAMtju.png

Oh yeah, random 100+ hp NORMAL enemy among the ranks this time. Bonus points for it being a Swordmaster who gets an innate crit bonus and will probably double everyone at this point. Thankfully, I believe he's using a Silm Sword so he's not as vicious as he could be.

Z7BLI5c.pngs8ZufFk.pngCXjtCfy.pngQ8oYpuH.png

Around turn 5 or so, this lovely girl appears on the scene and books in some random direction. When playing this fair in the past, I have seen her try to attack a Nomad...from RANGE! She could have even attacked in melee in that situation, but no, almost dying was preferred by her back then.

Anyways, Florina recruits this girl known as Fiora. She's Florina, but MUCH better specced for combat. She trades some of Florina's speed, luck, and resistance growths for much better growths across the board. Nowhere near the realm of the special characters, but enough that she can very well be endgame material if you can get that luck of hers up somehow.

Oh yeah, she can support with Sain & Kent. Aw yeah!

GfuWR4W.png

Now, while I would like to use those few levels before promotion to boost her up, my strategy for 19x requires her to be promoted and I have limited time to clear this map in order to be able to go to 19x, thusly she promotes now. Still, she's in excellent shape regardless, especially since she has excellent speed & resistance.

zs6mWxE.png

Anyways, I got pretty much every weapon I can from the enemies into storage so I figured I might as well setup a random promoted enemy to be killed by Dart for kicks. Not a bad way to start off I have to say.

EVn4OlC.png

The boss gets fed to Meredia. I'd like to get her promoted before the end of the next chapter if I can.

Death Count: Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (2), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1)

Next time: ...FE7if made something EASIER? WHAT THE FUCK?!?

[spoiler=Growths & Comments (Dart, Fiora)]

Dart's growths:

Hp: 120% Luk: 35%

Str: 75% Def: 25%

Skl: 25% Res: 15%

Spd: 75%

Dart isn't half bad actually. Bases are acceptable aside from luck & resistance and his strongest growths are in three stats he really wants, especially considering the fact his promoted class is the always awesome Berserker. Just watch out for his defensive growths as they're rather low. Bonus points considering he can support with Wil or Rebecca and those two can also support with each other, meaning a potential support triangle if you feel like it.

Fiora's growths:

Hp: 85% Luk: 25%

Str: 40% Def: 30%

Skl: 65% Res: 55%

Spd: 55%

Fiora's awesome, plain and simple. Excellent bases all around aside from luck and acceptable growths as well on top of being a flyer. She can support with Kent & Sain too which oughta be fun.

I see that Milla's animation is just female hector, but has a sword map sprite.

Are they so lazy to fix that?

Well given that they steals sprites, I guess they are.

Kinda.

b5hbOPw.png

Look closely. That's an axe.

Alrighty, here's the first update for today.

[spoiler=ch19x-19xx: Loot City]

Well, chapter 19x isn't that hard by FE7if standards.

vWhuy2n.pngZ2UJ8ec.pngLzhnqF3.pngYUnz0kf.pngtxLZMre.png

Scattered towards the northern half of the map are a bunch of flyers with Axereavers. Interesting, but neutered quite a bit when my plan is to send my promoted Fiora into the middle of them and have her distract the group for as long as possible. She has Elixirs just in case she needs a quick heal.

IaO4hdH.pngFPeagmG.png

Especially when the captain of the flyer brigade wants a word with her.

Back at the start, Wil, Dorcas, and Bartre are guarding Merlinus. Should any of the flyers come their way, they're going to get shot down violently.

8fjzRBT.png

Everyone else is slowing pushing west, killing a mostly spellcaster based group of enemies at first. This particular enemy was a Brigand going for the ruins to the southeast, but got dropped and handed over a Swordreaver for the pile.

R1f7xDq.png

Canas is going to do some heavy staff grinding this chapter. His Flux tome is almost out and I'm not getting a replacement dark magic tome for him until the next chapter.

cjpzfp9.png

One Wyvern Rider just signed his death warrant. Capital work buddy!

V4Wwezw.png

Wil & Dorcas pull off some spinning hijinks as both critical the silly Wyvern Rider.

JjdMOqo.png

Canas: Still the team's staffbot!

seT79Xg.pngTLQ4Hnh.png

Kent + Brave Sword = One very dead Sage.

Mq36HLY.png

Probably the most dangerous spellcaster that isn't named the boss early on. Crits are never fun to be hit by, hence why Ash shuts this one up.

2qOMHal.png

Well now, this lovely chucklefuck has shown up. Any mages in those red tinted squares are blocked from using magic, up to and including the boss.

ja1y42w.png

Fiora's getting herself setup to do something to said magic seal. Meredia's there for a rescue once the magic seal falls.

6EknonQ.png5ftD3bP.png

Oh hi there Renault. Sadly, he doesn't join now, but he does hand over a Goddess Icon.

Qx9gmcC.pngACuOwNI.png

Sain with the Devil Axe just wrecks the high defense Generals. Can't argue about him getting more speed either.

OgO3zmc.png0Z77dMz.png

Fiora owns the face of the magic seal in a single combat round, netting herself a solid level up in the process.

In case you were wondering...yeah, the magic seal got NERFED. Hard. Hardly any dodge capabilities and frail as all hell. FE7if showing mercy? I am playing the right bullshit hack, am I?

Anyways, killing it off for now allows the party to head to 19xx after clearing this chapter.

At the same time though, the four units around the magic seal begin moving. While the Knights aren't especially dangerous, even with Silver Spears, the Snipers are a different story. Around lv15, ~110 or so hp, and extremely high stats. Couple that with Silver Bows and your flyers are basically dead if one of them lands their shot.

sDvRb4v.png

Case in point. Meredia doesn't follow through with this action, but rather rescues Fiora and falls back to home base, giving everyone else time to clean house of what rabble is still going their way before the Snipers show up. Eliwood & Hector are chilling on the two forts by Merlinus for several turns to prevent some reinforcements from appearing there.

Rg7n6Ea.pngRj8A7YI.pngu4gUvni.png

Priscilla is a dodging queen, that's for damned sure. Getting better at it as well by the looks of things.

6EqBELx.png

Really, everyone's just killing time until the Snipers get close. Then I can put my master plan into action.

What plan you ask? Boxing the two Snipers in and grinding my face off on them with characters that need it. Meredia got promoted, Katt got a huge chunk of levels, probably a few others as well. Apparently I forgot to take screenshots during this part. whoops!

OMVq9VO.pngMTs8jdz.png

Fiora's got her C support with Sain & Kent so, with Priscilla's help, she's going to get cracking on the next stage of my plan...draining all the uses of the boss's siege tome, Thunderbolt. Anyone criticaled by it is probably dead on the spot unless you have a massive block of resistance and good hp. Fiora has both of those so she'll be fine with heals, even if she gets critted.

Also, fun fact...the music that plays for this boss is the normal battle theme for Breath of Fire III. Amusing.

X1bkllA.png

Priscilla keeps the hp flowing, gets even quicker.

Ov8rJRs.png

Statwise, Meredia gets a rather poor amount of boosts from her promotion (+3 hp, +2 str, +1 skl, +2 spd, +1 def, +3 res, +1 con), but that's all made up for with her good growths and the fact her promotion also boosts her move by 2. Flyer with 12 move, yes please!

DjAALQO.png

Katt is a dodging queen now with all her levels up she got this chapter.

J1SjXc8.pngAXpm9AV.png

Criticaling machine as well. Toss in capped strength & defense too!

lAnl44A.pngEUYbaq8.pngkmQqE18.png20t3lVJ.pngOKWjVBw.png

The next few turns are mostly just a slow walk forward, pulling off crits like they're going out of style on random enemies.

xKfczln.pngLwfpfAc.png6BdlnJO.png

Some even get levels in the midst of all the critical hits going off. Never argue about getting speed (or Hector finally capping strength).

PO8koTB.png

Canas is slowly edging towards "fucks given about being criticaled: 0" territory.

IBQnRv4.pngEjbkrZ5.png

As for the boss, despite having ~90 avoid on the gate, I was able to drop enough damage on him to end his life before he ever saw his next enemy phase. Hector seizes the gate and it's on to 19xx where...

ZTQftOU.png

I do believe the Torch staff is about to get some heavy use once again.

So, not gonna lie...I cheesed my way past this map with Torch staff abuse.

Playing this map fair, it can be tricky if you want the treasures in the southeast corner. A Thief will break in and get the first treasure by turn 2 and you're not likely to be there in time to intercept him. All you can do is box the Thief in with someone until Matthew can get over there and start getting stuff back.

Why would you want the loot? A Dragonshield might be good, but the Eclipse tome is even better. It's no longer a hp halving siege tome, but rather a straight up damaging siege tome like Thunderbolt.

TwRKGl3.pngOWOVsm7.png

Case in point why Eclipse is now nasty...the boss. He hits even harder with his siege tome than last chapter's boss.

Of course, due to Torch staff cheesing, I'm going to have TWO Eclipse tomes for Canas to play with, heh.

5UDOCZP.png

Thief status: disabled!

YNkMDg8.pngPFG9roc.pngWSEws4y.pngi1hxm1j.pngHel0sVm.png

So much loot! Some of the notable items are another Eclipse tome, a Luna tome, Body Ring (+2 con, 2 uses), Physic staff (Heals a target up to (user's magic/2) squares away for (user's magic + 10) hp, Poison Lances, and one each of Silence & Sleep.

Mf63R06.pngM7ygf48.png

Don't forget the easy chances to train up characters. Dart gets boosted to lv20 before promoting and...sheesh, I think I need to get Rebecca's support with Lowen forcibly broken because this is a thing and I love it.

aau9t1I.png

I do believe she has as much strength at 20/1 as Wil does at 20/12, heh.

Sz7eQxb.png

Well, damn. Too bad Matthew's about to become obsoleted for usefulness except for random minor steals come next chapter, meaning Guy is probably getting benched.

HvWrowP.png

Hector grabbed his last level up here too. The bad news? This is who I get to haul around for another 7-8 chapters until he gets his plot promotion. Lovely.

XFs0P01.pngmOAquaB.png

More levels!

Cj0QKlf.pngJFPEu10.png

Matthew looting the chests I talked about before. There's one more in the northwestern corner, a Talisman.

SPjjhDp.png5g799Qa.pngTNToJea.png

TfnvRoE.pnghNfyxdU.pngxfXmACS.png

Some random level ups towards the tail end of enemy killings before seizing the throne.

Also, Canas is up to S-Staves as is Priscilla, Dorcas & Bartre are working towards B-Bows and also have S-Axes. Milia has S-Axes too.

Next time: A primer on what two-thirds of FE7if maps devolve into.

Morning update time!

[spoiler=ch20-21: One thief versus the world, then more looting]

qnxWU4i.png

Here's the first change this chapter makes. Normally, this guy appears in the northwest as the map begins, but FE7if places him here. What he's going to do is book it towards your party and open up the door. When he does, Hector can recruit him right away.

Whatever you do though, do NOT open the door yourself. He'll sprint the other way when the wall opens up and it's damn near impossible to catch him with all the enemies in the way.

Speaking of the enemies...this is a pretty pathetic map difficulty wise by FE7if standards, but it also exposes a constant strategy that makes FE7if dull in its approach: Walling up at the start. Most of the time you have to do it due to the sheer number of enemies coming at you or, in this case, narrow passages that make it hard for more than 1-2 people to engage an enemy or two unless you have ranged options.

Finally...the player phase theme for this chapter? Danger Zone, the FemaleMC boss theme from Persona 3 Portable. Oddly enough, it fits really well here, given the climax of the story at this point (Chapter 18's player phase theme was the FemaleMC normal battle theme from the same game, entitled Wiping All Out, for reference).

Hz8Pexo.png7AOvgNY.png

There's an annoying Longbow using Sniper at the start, but Fiora opens the door to the bow girl so Dart & Kent can kick her ass into next week.

53h3Yjf.png

Being able to turn the enemy's poisonous weapons back on them now feels so good, heh.

wLpXFlA.png

Now Rebecca can further strengthen her support with Dart. Goodbye you overnerfed character you!

OGEvBAM.png

Here comes the first problem: This Thief appears on turn 2, then another on the turn after that. What they're going to do is book it up the east side of the map, use a Chest Key to lift the contents of a chest, then escape.

My counter to them? Canas with the Eclipse tome. There's still a problem though. Unless Canas can get a critical, one of the thieves will get out of range of Eclipse, meaning I need to rush up the center with him so I can intercept the lone Thief. The first one that appears goes down to a pair of Eclipse shots while the one that slips out of range will die to one more blast of it.

xjRc3If.pngRAFKtt1.png8RtAUJw.png

Bow spinning, lightning bolts, and Fiora fucking up the day of a poor Paladin are the main highlights of the second player phase.

ZUbcDL7.png

Fiora also don't care about enemy archers thanks to her evasion capabilities, despite having a low luck score.

gz3PDNk.pngmUxzltq.pngzA8pzKu.png

About damn time. This man is known as Legault and he's basically Matthew, but MUCH more effective in combat with great bases and solid growths, especially in skill, speed, and luck. He too can promote right off the bat, but I'm going to get him those three levels before he promotes. Extra stats are always good.

h3GZJmp.png4VAyqfJ.png

More enemies hit the floor. Rebecca with the Short Bow is a scary combination, not going to lie.

Qjivfdl.pngxPUzoe3.pngnh5ffAi.png

I'm going to need Canas up here so he can eventually Eclipse the last Thief to death so Sain & Fiora prepare to lure out the first boss. He may have a Brave Axe and good stats, but there's two problems:

- Brave Axe is cutting into his AS by 7

- He has 0 luck, meaning his evasion is shit and he wants to be criticaled

Ux1qRaE.png

I was going to have Legault try to tank the central area enemies, but he took a little too much damage in the enemy phase for my tastes so I decided to have him bail out on the next turn. Hector can easily tank the entire squad with the help of his supports (A support with Lyn, B support with Eliwood) until Legault promotes and can return to kick some tail.

ltjmcgA.png

Fiora still doesn't give any fucks about enemy bow users.

Pb56yvQ.png1dTA3W0.pngLsTYWmp.png

The boss's 0 luck comes to bite him in the ass when Kent introduces him to the business end of his Brave Sword, gaining some resistance in the process and a free Dragonshield.

k2dd0uR.pngEDnZ3j9.png

Fiora is scary with the Horseslayer, even getting more dodgy & anti-magic proof thanks to it.

JWRgWHi.pngBwGah4Z.pngVsW9Pfk.png

Kent + Brave Sword = Some very dead enemies!

9TfpVkp.png

Reinforcements having been pouring in from the southwest for a couple turns. Dorcas, Bartre, Dart, Wil, and Rebecca are pretty much keeping that spawn point cleared as they appear with Dorcas getting this level trading blows with an Archer.

6yADfXH.png

Said corner reinforcements turn into a Wyvern Rider & Pegasus Knight after a few turns. I have four bow users down there. I think they're royally screwed, wouldn't you all agree?

sN4mtXV.png

Soldiers: Still have very high hp totals, but terrible at combat now, even with a Brave Lance.

8yvOUw3.png

Dorcas hits B-Bows at last, meaning he can use Brave Bows when they appear to get around his tendency to only hit once due to his lower speed.

EgiFlLf.pngT0GiEDg.png

More ass kicking from the southwestern bow squad. Dart's just there to grant Wil & Rebecca support bonuses, but he's no slouch if he can get crits.

Also, Bartre becoming more awesome by shooting down a flyer. That's always good too.

CPq3Wi3.pngoyi865r.png5BZNLyL.pngdEbHmsL.png

Legault gets to lv20 while Priscilla acts as his healer and Isadora standing next to him to get a support going.

qMydUqY.png

Legault is about to get stupid good. Being an Assassin removes the ability to steal from enemies, but that's ok since Matthew can still do that job at least.

More importantly though, Legault now can perform insta kills sometimes if he gets a critical. Considering he's usually running a 15-20% crit rate with a Zanbato or Lancereaver, that'll come up more often than you think. Even more if he has a Killing Edge in his hands.

MwYAYJX.png

Random Mage #115 just won the lottery of being the first to die by instant kill shenanigans. Congrats sir!

x7CVZnv.png

Reinforcements in the southwest have dried up so the bow team is up here to lend a hand, namely to kill this Myrmidon for her Killing Edge.

mTevGMG.pngUCgjq3v.pngY6ahnKQ.pngklk3Wq4.png7a86f1s.pngTg7uDV6.pngF3Kd9ed.pngbLwqJkO.pngiuZYKJz.pngaIpxjH8.pngnUczpZ9.png

Lots of Legault levels. Yeah, I let him get kills on at least 90% of what was left on the map besides the main boss of the chapter.

TjThhVQ.pngtn0islb.png

Canas gets some levels too acting as Legault's healer. While the levels seem meager, he has capped skill & speed right now. Resistance will likely follow soon after.

Also, that Thief who swiped something from a chest? Canas got it back with a blast of Eclipse before he could escape.

UYbRIW6.png

Fiora hits B-Swords. Oh yeah!

QGCCcx3.pngaXeykNT.pngSZ8P8Jn.pngEc9LjK8.png

Loot report from around the map. A free weapon for Katt, another Rapier, a Brave Bow, and what's basically Holy Water in staff form. Pretty good!

MJ8RrD8.pngjwkjw3b.png

Main boss isn't all that special really. He's like the other Generals here, but with higher stats and annoying by virtue of being on a throne. Bartre & Legault own him good though with Legault getting yet another level and a White Gem, good for 10,000g when it's sold.

Za4ihMP.png

Legault is awesome. Just saying.

Hector comes on up and seizes the throne after supports are grinded, advancing to chapter 21.

pBLGdpq.png

Chapter 21 is another fog of war map. You know what that means for me so I'm just going to highlight the significant events of the chapter, starting out with using both of my Body Ring uses on Milia, boosting her con to 12. Still not enough to use an Iron Axe without penalties, but she'll have something good to use that won't hit her AS at all.

4tdlarS.pngzdDSB8F.png5P0C1OV.png

MSZH0lS.png

First up for the new units joining this chapter, we have Nils' sister, Ninian. She comes in with the exact same stats her brother had and the same staff using & extra turn granting powers. That Recover staff suits her well, fully healing the hp of an adjacent target.

Also in her inventory...Ninis's Grace. Still capable of buffing a character's defenses for a turn. The catch? Only 3 uses. Way to go nerfing THIS of all things FE7if!

What's better though? That awesome as hell Warp staff. Only 3 uses, but for good reason. It allows a staff user to teleport an adjacent target up to (user's magic / 2) squares away. Dangerous situation you need to rectify straight away? Use this and send your best unit to take care of it!

As if that wasn't good enough, how about an actual new character? In the red house below Merlinus is Sistina. Much like Katt, she has no weapon ranks, preferring to use her own unique weapons instead. I believe the 55 use one boosts her defense by 5 and the 50 use one boosts her speed by 3 and luck by 5. All three of her weapons here are effective on flyers. Nifty.

As for her growths...it's a new character FE7if wants you to use, what else are you expecting? Blah blah good growths, blah blah vanilla characters getting obsoleted, all that crap.

bdUd21c.pngd5mh78d.pngHMZBe5B.png

Loot from the other houses. In total, there's a Wyrmslayer, Restore staff, and Elysian Whip. The Wyrmslayer, on top of its anti-wyvern capabilities, has a built in Lancereaver effect too, making it the perfect screw you from Fiora to those scaled beasts.

gQpegvR.pngyrlfXOS.png

As for the boss, he's not stupid like the chapter 19 boss, packing an effective duo of weapons in the Killer Axe for close combat and a Brave Bow for double hits at range. He also happens to drop a brand new weapon for Katt to play with (12 Mt, 75 Hit, 15 Crit, 9 Wt, 1-1 Range, +3 Spd, +5 Luk, 42 uses). I'll be lifting all those items via the Torch glitch of course, but if you're going to grind on this map, make sure to kill him last as his death ends the chapter.

y5C9a9R.png

Besides filling up my storage with lots of goodies, there's Poison Axes for Milia to use. They have 1 more Mt than an Iron Axe, much more Hit, a small amount of Crit, and most importantly, 7 Wt. Perfect for Milia.

If you're wondering why I gave both uses of the Body Ring to her...plans for the future, simple as that. Hell, she needs one more Body Ring use to be in good shape for the endgame, but that's still some time away.

KISkMe9.png

Yes, I got enough goodies from the enemies to fully deck out my storage. Granted, I have some old weapons I'll need to get rid of, but still...take that FE7if with your overpriced as hell weapons!

rkr33s6.pnguhxMDZF.png1DAfsX9.png5hiLHqs.pngJ6N8mqD.pngL5imbcv.pngO9deqkJ.png0xLG5pQ.png2sD1bhL.pngS3hryEd.png

Stats of people that got into leveling here from the last levels each one got in this chapter.

Nuwzvpn.pngDNDmcwc.pngvRLFC0e.pnguExNbGm.png7D35yL1.pngWprrDUK.png

Finally, Sistina abuses the boss, doing low 1-2 damage hits (and applying her supports with Ash & Meredia to keep it that way), gaining four levels in the process. I had Fiora grab her another weapon from the shop since Sistina used up a full one to take out the boss with.

Also, the fact she's down quite a bit of hp? Never let an unarmed Archer on to a ballista, heh.

Bartre (1), Rebecca (1), Matthew (2), Guy (1), Dorcas (2), Isadora (1), Priscilla (2), Merlinus (1), Katt (1), Canas (1), Lowen (1)

Next time: Having to strategize for a map? What a shock!

[spoiler=Growths & Comments (Legault, Sistina)]

Legault's growths:

Hp: 70% Luk: 70%

Str: 40% Def: 40%

Skl: 60% Res: 45%

Spd: 65%

Legault is basically Matthew, but much more effective at combat. Solid bases, great growths, and being able to support with Isadora are all good. If he has any weakness at this stage in the game, it's that he has only three support options (Matthew, Isadora, and an enemy unit that's recruited in chapter 22). Solid unit regardless though.

Sistina's growths:

Hp: 85% Luk: 50%

Str: 65% Def: 60%

Skl: 70% Res: 70%

Spd: 55%

It's a new character that FE7if wants you to use. What else are you expecting besides batshit good growths & bases with multiple support options that basically tell you that's she is destined for the endgame?

Edited by LunaticScreamer