Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys calm down about bows

if they have WTD at 1 range, they probably have WTA at 2 range

b1fc70dcdba7b79b1a53b5306bbe75be.png

bow users spend 90% of their time attacking on your turn from 2 range, and 10% taking hits at 1 range on enemy phase

it's far and away a buff

(unless they don't actually have WTA at 2 range, then wtf IS???)

Man, when I saw that golem thing, I actually lost my shit. I have no idea what the hell's going on with that, but I love it. Golems for playable 2015.

... Actually, I wonder if we would get playable monsters in this game. Probably not, since you can't waifu those, but... y'never know.

Who said you can't waifu those?

I also like how the characters don't look like archetypes

Despite the red headed Peg Knight looking a little too much like Sully for my taste

A bunch of shit I noticed. The scene at 1:19 is in first person view which is why I believe there is a MU.

That's an interesting observation.

They also refer to the person as "Lord Kamui", so it could be an Avatar or just the main character (or both, dun dun dun).

Additionally, there are not one but two maids if you look carefully XD

Edited by VincentASM

Despite the red headed Peg Knight looking a little too much like Sully for my taste

She actually looked like she could be either an incredibly tomboyish girl or an incredibly effeminate-but-still-trying-to-act-tough guy, so I was actually trying to check the video to see if maybe it was a male pegasus knight, which would be interesting, but no, it's female by the looks of it, unless the guy's also a cross-dresser.

THAT HAS A HUMAN HALF YOU'RE CHEATING

She actually looked like she could be either an incredibly tomboyish girl or an incredibly effeminate-but-still-trying-to-act-tough guy, so I was actually trying to check the video to see if maybe it was a male pegasus knight, which would be interesting, but no, it's female by the looks of it, unless the guy's also a cross-dresser.

It could be a male, actually. With the feudal Japan setting, I would not be surprised in the least to find a reference to the actual tale of Mulan in there (yes, it's actually a thing, I LOOKED THIS UP).

Anyway, has anyone ever heard of that writer?

Ever heard of Kindaichi Case Files?

Only so much they can do on sprites. Her picture before going into battle looked nothing like Sully.

That's an interesting observation.

They also refer to the person as "Lord Kamui", so it could be an Avatar or just the main character (or both, dun dun dun).

Additionally, there are not one but two maids if you look carefully XD

Yeah I have a strong, strong feeling that they are the same. Very Tactics Ogre like. Kamui is probably our avatar's default name like Reflet and Kris.

maid class confirmed

Only so much they can do on sprites. Her picture before going into battle looked nothing like Sully.

I don't think I saw that, actually. If so, then I'd be willing to lend the crossdresser theory a go.

These are primitive/early sprites as well, so some characters might get a bit of a redesign before the final version is released.

Well, we already got a Bride class. Maid promtoed to Bride confirmed.

pls no

Also, with the whole feudal Japan dynamic, is anyone else kind of wanting maps that reference actual historical battles? Could be an interesting way to spruce up map design for this game (since FE13's was kind of... flawed).

wait

lord KAMUI?!

OH GOD IT'S A PREQUEL TO KILL LA KILL

PROJECT STEAM IS ACTUALLY THE KILL LA KILL GAME WE ALL WANTED

I HAVE BROKEN THE STORY IN HALF

If it's a follow up to Gaiden I will laugh my ass off. Talk about left field.

But I'm glad we have a new world. It's kind of sad that this wordless trailer alone had more world building than all of Awakening.

The hype is real.

The handsome "マークス" can't be the Marcus we know, as he's called "マーカス".

The name looks a bit like a Marcus-Marth hybrid to me.

So we have a character with a Marcus-Marth hybrid name and a character with the same name as an FE2 character. Or does the desert mercenary himself return?

If it's a follow up to Gaiden I will laugh my ass off. Talk about left field.

But I'm glad we have a new world. It's kind of sad that this wordless trailer alone had more world building than all of Awakening.

Wordless? That reminds me.

"yurageyurugeni"... I think that's what that girl sang briefly. Does that have any meaning in Japanese, or is it some nonsense language like in FE Tellius?