New 3DS Fire Emblem game

Shadow Stalker X

Thanks for the help; I'm just lazy to upload pics XD

But you missed one not in the teaser: Kamui with the Night Blade God (lazy to find the romaji)

Hmm... all this stuff related to "night". Is Prince?/Princess? Kamui from the "night" faction?

Ah, I didn't see that one. Where was that image posted? Indeed, that is Kamui, holding a sword called the 夜刀神 (Literally: Night Sword Divine, so Night Blade God as you said)... but that seems to help that implication of being with that "night" faction.

I wonder if Kamui is the one Gans is talking to, too. If they are a Prince or Princess, I wonder if they are customizable and such too.

Edited by Kirokan

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I didn't see that one. Where was that image posted? Indeed, that is Kamui, holding a sword called the 夜刀神 (Literally: Night Sword Divine, so Night Blade God as you said)... but that seems to help that implication of being with that "night" faction.

I wonder if Kamui is the one Gans is talking to, too.

After the teaser, when Iwata talks about the game a bit more.

Also... Rinka. Female axe-user? Looks like some kind of club she's using... I dunno the names for Japanese weapons.

After the teaser, when Iwata talks about the game a bit more.

Also... Rinka. Female axe-user? Looks like some kind of club she's using... I dunno the names for Japanese weapons.

Ah, I see! Thanks for this.

Indeed, Rinka. Using a 青銅の金棒 (Seidou no Kanabou... Bronze Metal Rod?) Seems to fit the sprite too. A new weapon, perhaps?

Edited by Kirokan

Belinda: When we finally do figure out her name (dancer lady), Im naming a dragon after her.

My waifu is in love.

Also, just a correction:

マーケス "Maakesu" (Marcus? Max?)

It's "Maakusu"

It's a ク not a ケ.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Belinda: When we finally do figure out her name (dancer lady), Im naming a dragon after her.

My waifu is in love.

Also, just a correction:

It's "Maakusu"

It's a ク not a ケ.

You're right! My eye sight is failing me it seems. XD

Thank you for this correction. That indeed makes it Max. I corrected the original post too!

Edited by Kirokan

PK Male is impossible. Heard from a friend that apparently in myths, Pegasi only approaches virgin/pure girls. There goes male!PK down in the drain </3

Can't wait for this East vs West! And the writer! Wow! How'd they get him :))

Not very comfortable that they reused an artist for a completely different world (aside from the fact that his artstyle's not very versatile) or unless this a Valm-focused story because Say'ri certainly looked Eastern lmao. Would've been better to see a character design much fitting to that interesting prologue/trailer.

I believe that unicorns are the ones that only aprouch virgins. The first pegasus rider was male in greek mythology.

Ahem anyway YES a new fire emblem! I wonder if they kept stuff like the pair up mechanic and how good that new writer is that got on board.

I believe that unicorns are the ones that only aprouch virgins. The first pegasus rider was male in greek mythology.

Ahem anyway YES a new fire emblem! I wonder if they kept stuff like the pair up mechanic and how good that new writer is that got on board.

The pair up mechanic seems to have returned, or looks it in the battles they showed, anyway.

The new writer is Shin Kibayashi, of the Getbackers fame, if you have heard of that story. He also did the latest Fatal Frame, I believe.

Oh! What happens when PK promotes? Aren't those falcoknight things like Unicorns? ahaha Promotion-limitation? The men only get to have wyverns or griffons or dark pegasus after! (That sounds cool...)

Heard of anime/mangas/etc called Detective School Q or Bloody Monday? O: He wrote those! So we're probably in a good light here (I hope) XD

I wonder how the plot's going to work out. If Max is the protagonist of the western side, it sounds like neither side is evil, which indicates that both sides are playable. That would be really interesting. Maybe there are two separate campaigns and then some third party who's been manipulating the two sides behind the scenes (maybe to bring back the monsters/dragons) shows up and the two sides team up for the final few chapters! That would be friggin' awesome.

Through the trailer, you can see they've kept pair up (or at least dual strike & dual guard, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've kept pair up). Honestly I hoped that it was a one time thing and they would have gone back rescue.

About the new writer, anyone who has read (or watched) his stuff (don't know if he writes manga or for anime so), does he do shounen or seinen? I'm not big on anime, at least nor shounen, so that't why I wonder, if he is a seinen writer I'll at least have a bit more faith in him.

Through the trailer, you can see they've kept pair up (or at least dual strike & dual guard, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've kept pair up). Honestly I hoped that it was a one time thing and they would have gone back rescue.

About the new writer, anyone who has read (or watched) his stuff (don't know if he writes manga or for anime so), does he do shounen or seinen? I'm not big on anime, at least nor shounen, so that't why I wonder, if he is a seinen writer I'll at least have a bit more faith in him.

He is more known for shounen, unfortunately... so I hope it does not fall into the common (negative) trends of the genre. Here's hoping!

Edited by Kirokan

He had done seinen. Although his shounen are borderline seinen, really.

saw the trailer this morning while at school, screamed internally for a bit, & then rewatched it a couple of times to take it all in. & it looks really nice so far. I'm glad Yusuke is back for the art, as I find his style to be really cool. not much to say about the story because I have no idea who the writer is (even after Googling him lol) but regardless I'm still looking forward to this game. because it's Fire Emblem....................

...but where are the dragons

...but where are the dragons

There's one forcing the dancer underwater kingdom hearts style. Multiple heads. Then before we can get a good look at it it falls apart revealing a human soul. Manaketes Confirmed?

Edited by Alastor15243

Also, that painting. I'm not sure what to think. Maybe a historical battle between East and West in the past which is used as an excuse for further conflict?

Sounds likely. I think in the Pegasus Knight battle, you see similarly flags on both sides of the bridge.

Also, if you advance by frames, there's a monarch or somebody sitting in front of the painting.

Sounds likely. I think in the Pegasus Knight battle, you see similarly flags on both sides of the bridge.

Also, if you advance by frames, there's a monarch or somebody sitting in front of the painting.

Indeed, I caught a shot of them in mid zoom when going through it earlier.

image2.png?w=801&h=446

I assume its a dance for an audience. Perhaps a dance signifying something that has to do with that history.

Edited by Kirokan

...People are seriously worried that this game might not release in the west? IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN AN ENGLISH DIRECT. Why would they do that and then not release it here?

Anyway, I'm loving how this looks, I just hope that by "new content" they mean a completely new world and characters unrelated to currently existing ones. Despite the Lucina look-alike. :P (she looks better than Lucina though, imo!)

When I first saw that Pegasus knight, I thought she was male. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. I would like Male Pegs, but I doubt it's ever going to happen. I wonder about the red armoured warrior you see near the end. He looks to me like he may be on the enemy team.