Known Information

VincentASM

...the fact they had enough... Data, for feet, only leads me to believe this might be a new 3DS exclusive game...

I don't think so, iirc it's a regular 3DS game instead of an exclusive New 3DS game.

*reads the dancer's name backwards*

*niniaN*

SHIT

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite curious that Ganz guy is shown as an ally instead of enemy, despite his obvious villainous appearance. If he stays for the rest of the battle after insulting us, we probably even have to protect him.

He wouldn't be the first scary looking ally though. I always thought Wallace should convert to the enemy side.

Not sure if serious, but I'll respond anyway : P

It's been 2 years, so I'm sure IS learned some optimisation techniques. Plus Iwata didn't mention anything about the new 3DS; if it was an exclusive, now would be the time to mention it (like during Xenoblade 3D's reveal).

Didn't they already confirm that all new 3DS games from this point onwards would be new 3DS exclusive? Edited by Ownagepuffs

Didn't they already confirm that all new 3DS games from this point onwards would be new 3DS exclusive?

apparently it will work on any 3DS consoles (for some reason though they call it the ''new 3DS family''). Maybe you misunderstood them saying that any games released will be playable on the New 3DS even if they're not exclusive to it.

Edited by LuxSpes

Didn't they already confirm that all new 3DS games from this point onwards would be new 3DS exclusive?

I seem to recall back when the new 3DS was announced for Japan that they said that while some 3DS games will be new 3DS exclusive that there are still normal 3DS games going to be released even after new 3DS goes international. Not to mention you'd think they'd save the announcement for a 3DS FE if it was a new 3DS exclusive until after America got its part of the direct revealing the new 3DS. After all, I'm assuming international directs would mention it was new 3DS exclusive to them since I believe America is the last major region to get the new 3DS?

EDIT: Second thought. With the Xenoblade announcement can it be assumed that the new 3DS is as powerful as a Wii then?

Edited by Huntress

I seem to recall back when the new 3DS was announced for Japan that they said that while some 3DS games will be new 3DS exclusive that there are still normal 3DS games going to be released even after new 3DS goes international. Not to mention you'd think they'd save the announcement for a 3DS FE if it was a new 3DS exclusive until after America got its part of the direct revealing the new 3DS. After all, I'm assuming international directs would mention it was new 3DS exclusive to them since I believe America is the last major region to get the new 3DS?

EDIT: Second thought. With the Xenoblade announcement can it be assumed that the new 3DS is as powerful as a Wii then?

I'm not 100% certain, but it looks like they downscaled the resolution of XC on the n3DS, so it could be just under the Wii's power.

No, they said that only some games will be new 3DS exclusive and others will have enhanced features on new 3DS but will be playable with any of the 3DS family(2DS, 3DS, new3DS) systems.

For example the only new3DS exclusive game currently announced is Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS, every other game(including Fire Emblem If) can be played any 3DS.

Edited by arvilino

Haha, I know it was for fun, but I think maybe we should remove the placeholder names for the unnamed characters.

Apparently it's causing some confusion amongst more than a few people.

Or at least put a note saying the asterisks indicate placeholder names : P

What do we know about the class of those characters holding fans between 1:25 and 1:27? I haven't ever seen anything quite like them, and the magic that the paired up one uses is new to me as well

What do we know about the class of those characters holding fans between 1:25 and 1:27? I haven't ever seen anything quite like them, and the magic that the paired up one uses is new to me as well

The class seemed to be using talismans that summoned ice magic. The usual assumption is that she's an 'eastern' mage (since we have katana/sword, naginata/lances). As for the other one, she seems to be using some sort of mace that has a fire effect.

I honestly thought the tiny feet of the Awakening characters were adorable. I get so irked when people needlessly bitch about them. Come on, son, it's NOT that huge a deal.

I'm rather excited for this game! I do hope My Unit and waifus/husbandos return eheh. 8U; It's easily my favorite feature in Awakening.

The class seemed to be using talismans that summoned ice magic. The usual assumption is that she's an 'eastern' mage (since we have katana/sword, naginata/lances). As for the other one, she seems to be using some sort of mace that has a fire effect.

After rewatching that part many times, I have a feeling all three characters in the battle are of the same class.

They all have baggy pants, a midriff and puffy sleeves. The first playable character and the enemy both have fans too.

I'm thinking they may belong to an Axe/Magic class personally, since there hasn't been one yet (excluding Dread Fighters etc.). With the mace counting as an axe.

In the trailer, 1:32 did anyone recognize the fact that the world looked broken? There were islands of land floating around.

Don't know how anyone could have missed that.

On a similar note, I noticed how there's an enemy Troubadour in the bridge battle and she's an ally in the snow scene after the teaser. For a second, I thought the CPU was going to have healers for once...

The enemy having healers wouldn't be new, though.

waifu emblem 2, im ready for this, lol

super pumped for this game, NA generally has to wait roughly a year to get an FE game after it has released in Jap

but considering Awakening sold 5 times more than the goal to keep the franchise running, hopefully we can get near simultaneous releases or at least only a few months gap

waifu emblem 2, im ready for this, lol

super pumped for this game, NA generally has to wait roughly a year to get an FE game after it has released in Jap

but considering Awakening sold 5 times more than the goal to keep the franchise running, hopefully we can get near simultaneous releases or at least only a few months gap

you can not be serious.

i don't want fire emblem to become call of duty: waifu edition in terms of release dates.

Just to clear up stuff, I made up "Nainin" as the dancer's name just because people were chatting that she reminded them of Ninian. Nothing about the dancer's name has been confirmed. As suggested, I'm putting a note on my original post saying that many names are just my own placeholders, mostly puns.

Edited by Aethin

you can not be serious.

i don't want fire emblem to become call of duty: waifu edition in terms of release dates.

He was hoping for simultaneous worldwide releases after this (it would be nice...), not yearly releases.

I think, anyway.

Edited by L95

you can not be serious.

He's talking about the turnaround for the worldwide release of one game, not hoping that Fire Emblem has monthly installments.

Just to clear up stuff, I made up "Nainin" as the dancer's name just because people were chatting that she reminded them of Ninian. Nothing about the dancer's name has been confirmed. As suggested, I'm putting a note on my original post saying that many names are just my own placeholders, mostly puns.

Terrible please don't encourage the people who look at the dancer and say "it's in Elibe she looks like Ninian's mom!"