Known Information

VincentASM

I don't think this game has any connection to previous games, since it was described as a "completely new game," I believe. A connection to Tethys or Ninian seems unlikely.

Just something that caught my eye.

When developers state it's a "completely new game", they usually mean it's a new game in a sense that it's not a port or remake.

So FE:if could still be a sequel to another FE title. That said, from the limited info that we have, it seems unlikely so far (unless it's like Awakening and takes place 2000 years after another game).

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something that caught my eye.

When developers state it's a "completely new game", they usually mean it's a new game in a sense that it's not a port or remake.

So FE:if could still be a sequel to another FE title. That said, from the limited info that we have, it seems unlikely so far (unless it's like Awakening and takes place 2000 years after another game).

Right you are. Devs like to say things in a way that could be taken in two or three completely different ways, and care not to elaborate on which meaning it could possibly be. It's absolutely cruel.

So March is nearly over and not a word has been said since the first trailer really. They do love their torture it seems.. I'm waiting waiting waiting for anything I can scrape up and digest in one gulp. I think most of us are ready to pounce...

There was apparently a leak, and I got my hopes up so high, but it definitely seems fake. *sigh* HOW LONG MUST THIS TORTURE GO ON??

Edit: Nintendo Direct TOMORROW, guys! Guys??

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

Been lurking on SF and Gamefaqs FE:If since midnight (might I add Gamefaqs is infested with whiners and trolls?). The anticipation is driving me crazy, though.

I know I'm going to freak out when nothing is said of FE: If.

might I add Gamefaqs is infested with whiners and trolls?).

It's always like that.

I know I'm going to freak out when nothing is said of FE: If.

...yes. (Though I'm fairly sure the jp direct will at least mention it, they specifically say summer games... I will keep low expectations)

I'm closing this thread because it's been a while since we've had any new info and because we *might* get some info soon.

If you want to discuss a certain aspect of the game feel free to make or find another topic; if you want to discuss potential Nintendo Direct info, there are one or two threads for that : P