Known Information

VincentASM

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch her name be something really simple, like Shelly. And everyone will just be like, "Really? Shelly? That's it?"

In fact, until we know her official name, I'm just going to call her Shelly.

I've attached a chart I compiled of all the characters we've seen so far, and I've given placeholder names to those without revealed names for ease of conversation (click and then zoom in for better view):

characters-fixed_zpsf5f51f55.png

Edit: Now fixed for Rinka and the dancer girl ("Nainin").

Edit, mk. II: I've realized that Felicia and "Sarah" are probably the same person. Oh well.

It may be a good idea to put a note on this image saying some names are made up, I'm seeing people pass this around and others getting confused about the names... :B

Edited by L95

What "if" Intelligent Systems got inspiration from Shin Megami Tensei and made

This guy the Law hero, this guy the Chaos hero, made the dancer/manakete the main character, and gave the game 3 endings? It'd fit in with the "...but what if?" theme.

Spoiler alert:

99% not going to happen

but what actually happened is the 1% and the game actually have 3 endings

also probably just me but I'm probably the only one who thinks the blue-haired girl would have L as her first initial?

First of all, I just want to say hello, world. (About time for me to create an account here.)

I suppose people noticed the japanese/asian architecture of some buildings in the trailer?

Did I see playable soldiers? The girl in pink armor, the one who dual guarded the mounted character? She clearly was lance-wielding infantry, and her design was very similar to the halberdiers and sentinels from FE9 and FE10.

I'm quite curious that Ganz guy is shown as an ally instead of enemy, despite his obvious villainous appearance. If he stays for the rest of the battle after insulting us, we probably even have to protect him.

Edited by Ryo

I'm quite curious that Ganz guy is shown as an ally instead of enemy, despite his obvious villainous appearance. If he stays for the rest of the battle after insulting us, we probably even have to protect him.

One possibility I can think of is that he starts as an ally, then betrays you.

Maybe at that point, you can choose to turn your blade against him or continue to trust him.

That or choosing to trust him got you into that situation.

On a similar note, I noticed how there's an enemy Troubadour in the bridge battle and she's an ally in the snow scene after the teaser. For a second, I thought the CPU was going to have healers for once...

Max might be a Dark Knight, judging by his black horse. And if that sprite in the bridge map is anything to go by...

Or he could just be a Paladin and Nintendo was trolling us

Or he's a unique class

...the fact they had enough... Data, for feet, only leads me to believe this might be a new 3DS exclusive game...

Not sure if serious, but I'll respond anyway : P

It's been 2 years, so I'm sure IS learned some optimisation techniques. Plus Iwata didn't mention anything about the new 3DS; if it was an exclusive, now would be the time to mention it (like during Xenoblade 3D's reveal).

Not sure if serious, but I'll respond anyway : P

It's been 2 years, so I'm sure IS learned some optimisation techniques. Plus Iwata didn't mention anything about the new 3DS; if it was an exclusive, now would be the time to mention it (like during Xenoblade 3D's reveal).

Oh, no, I was serious.

But let's not forget about Smash Bros 3DS.

That game takes up so much, you've gotta turn off your DS to open anything else up.

So I guess they aren't there yet.

Edited by ~Silver

Oh, no, I was serious.

That game takes up so much, you've gotta turn off your DS to open anything else up.

Uh... If they just added feet and Awakening ran just fine without soft resetting, I don't think we're anywhere near that cap. Aside from feet I don't see any significant graphical changes(in terms of load on the system)

Nothing new but since one of the goblin/monster

Jan_016.jpg

Oh! I could've sworn I heard the monster utter a Risen-Gurgle as if fell.

Placeholder for sound, or...?

Oh, no, I was serious.

That's fair; it's hard to tell sarcasm on the internet : P

Actually... I believe IS's original quote was taken out of context.

If you actually read it, they explain they removed the feet because they initially thought they had to conserve polygons, but later they found out the 3DS could handle much more than they thought.

Yeah sounded just like a risen. I don't know what that means, myself.

...I can't check the video myself right now, but... Did it perhaps FALL like a Risen?

Do you mean disintegrate like risen do? The camera cuts away before we get to see the death animation play out.

I meant more of the derpy way they fall backward slowly, but I just realized...

Everyone... Kinda does that...

That's a good point, we'd need to see the death animation.

Entombed WERE said to be able to use the Outrealms...

That one is definitely a risen, its skin is colored dark and pale combined (if you get it), it carry no weapons. it has prison shackles on its wrist.

It's probably risens from that world, not outrealms. Risens are dead people after all, so that one resurrected with vengeance in mind.