Fire Emblem TCG Returning this Summer

Hardin

I didn't see a thread about this, so I hope I'm not making a duplicate thread.

In the Japanese Nintendo Direct, Iwata mentioned that the Fire Emblem TCG series will be relaunched this summer, alongside Fire Emblem: if. He didn't spend a lot of time on it, but he did show cards of Marth, Caeda, and Tharja.

FireEmblemTCG_zpse4b10a48.png

Edited by Hardin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really happy they brought the TCG back.

I think this time I'll shell out and import some packs/boosters instead of just having 6 cards I got from Aquantis: D

Edited by VincentASM

Today was just full of FE surprises. Nice to see the TCG again, but it'd be even nicer if it could be available overseas (without importing, I mean). And if it had new artwork of characters from past games, especially characters that didn't get much high-quality official art. cough cough Innes cough cough

I'd get some cards and learn the game if it came out in English. But we never get anything FE related other than games here... Not counting the Amiibos, of course. Maybe a preorder bonus like the Awakening artbook, but that's it.

Edited by Anacybele

Well first it was the Tellius reprints/soundtracks, then it was a new FE game, now trading cards. I'm calling it Fire Emblem is preparing to take over the world lol.

But this year IS FE's 25th... :P

And Tellius's 10th.

Edited by Anacybele

Ditto here. Except in my case, my Yu-Gi-Oh cards would have to move over too! :P

I never got into those. I was mad that everyone gave up the Pokemon tcg for that. And still kinda am.

I'm not. Duel Monsters is a WAY better card game than Pokemon, imo. I only collect Pokemon cards because they're Pokemon. I have no desire to actually play the card game anymore. I gave up on that after I discovered Yu-Gi-Oh and its Duel Monsters game.

Sorry. :P

This FE card game though, I'd be down learning it if I could have Tellius cards!

Edited by Anacybele

Now you're making me imagine what FE Monopoly would be like. XD

The game pieces would be generic classes. The money is gold. The most expensive properties would be Marth, followed by Ike, then Robin, Lucina, and Chrom....and so on. lol

Edited by Anacybele