More Marth!

Sentacotus

Don't know if you guys caught this during the direct but more Marth Amiibos are indeed coming. As you all know this was a hard one to get in wave 1 and supply dwindled quickly. Turns out Nintendo is recognizing the popularity of FE and the characters and have decided to finally capitalize/push forward with them. Hopefully for those of you that couldn't get your hands on them can now rejoice at having a second chance and hopefully this means FE becomes (although I think it already is) a more prominent series in Nintendo's catalogue.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/marth-amiibo-coming-can-used-code-name-s-t-e-m/

Yes! I'm so happy!

I've been wanting a Marth amiibo, and have been considering going to great heights for one, but it was smart to not do it. Hopefully they'll do this for Rosalina too, because I don't believe I'll ever find her in a Target upon the initial release.

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

OH MY DEAR GOD, YES

OH MY GOD, DUDE

Marth is the only amiibo i every actually really wanted in the entire line up

i had the chance to get one, but due to poor hindsight, i wasn't able to pick one up and that left a pretty bad feeling about the whole discontinued thing

BUT NOW IT'S GETTING RESTOCKED,

I CAN GET ONE NOW

MEANING I DON'T HAVE TO IMPORT ONE

LIFE IS GREAT

YES MARTH.YES.JUST YES.

I'm going to have a BIG problem keeping my money this year.DAMNIT NINTENDO,STOP MAKING GAMES/THINGS I MUST HAVE.OR AT LEAST STOP RELEASING THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Edited by ShadowShine

Yes! I'm so happy!

I've been wanting a Marth amiibo, and have been considering going to great heights for one, but it was smart to not do it. Hopefully they'll do this for Rosalina too, because I don't believe I'll ever find her in a Target upon the initial release.

Glad that you can get it. I'm hoping this means Nintendo will be restocking some of their other amiibos soon too.

YES MARTH.YES.JUST YES.

I'm going to have a BIG problem keeping my money this year.DAMNIT NINTENDO,STOP MAKING GAMES/THINGS I MUST HAVE.OR AT LEAST STOP RELEASING THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

I know my wallet will be really feelin it.

YES. The moe king of altea shall finally be mine. This day just keeps getting better.

I know right?

This makes me hope that if Ike and Robin remain in demand after they sell out that they get more Amiibos later too. I mean, I have Ike preordered and I'm going to do the same with Robin, but I still could have my orders canceled. And I want their other fans to be happy. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I'm really glad to hear this, especially since he's my most favourite FE character. I actually had no idea that Marth would be out of stock so quickly with the first amiibo wave, so I didn't rush out and buy him before he went out of stock. I was all "I'll try out the free Mario amiibo I got and decide from there if I want to buy more of them or not." If only I knew that it'd be too late by then...

Hopefully, they'll fix the quality of his face in the next shipment. I'm still going to buy/order him ASAP either way