Kamui of Two Worlds theory

Pete-of-the-Forge

My mind started going when I saw that shot in the trailer where it transitioned from a grey cliff to some grass-covered mountain top things. What if the story involved two parallel worlds?

• In one, Kamui is a guy; the other, a girl.
  • One is Eastern influenced; the other is European influenced.
  • That dancer girl could be a medium between the two.

We already have the Outrealm Gate. And then there's the Dragons' realm from FE7. So a game focused on parallel worlds isn't entirely out of the blue.

Just putting this out there...

I'm pretty sure Awakening has already exhausted the time-traveling/parallel world theories. Having a subsequent game based on the same premise would be silly to say the least, uncreative to say more. The seemingly different cultures seen in the trailer can simply be explained by drastic cultural differences between empires all within the same world.

I would be interesting if there was a genderswapped clone of you that was helping the other side, though...

Yah, there's been a lot of incest in FE, but no selfcest. It'd be a fascinating new direction for the series to take!

Yah, there's been a lot of incest in FE, but no selfcest. It'd be a fascinating new direction for the series to take!

Someone missed the MaMUxFeMU shipping fad.