I was at Gamestop earlier, and the clerk there told me they'd be ready tomorrow or Monday.

I saw a reddit post by a guy who asked at his local Gamestop as well and got a similar answer. So yeah get your moneys ready. >.>

The EB Games in my city doesn't have wave 4 available for pre-order/online order yet. The EB games rep I talked to on the phone also didn't know about the Nintendo direct yesterday and wave 4 being announced.

Hopefully I can get my younger brother a Ness amiibo before they're all out of stock.

Well, the preorders will show up eventually! We just need to be patient. :)

I won't be preordering Code Name Steam along with the Robin Amiibo though, because doing so would give me some Majora's Mask thing and I don't want anything MM related.

Well, the preorders will show up eventually! We just need to be patient. :)

I won't be preordering Code Name Steam along with the Robin Amiibo though, because doing so would give me some Majora's Mask thing and I don't want anything MM related.

Wait...you're not going to preorder because you'll get a free bonus? That does not make sense. Just throw away the bonus if you don't want it.

This wave is going to have a ton of shortages. I only see Pac-Man, Charizard and Wario being the only ones that will be common. After how rare Marth was, I shudder at thinking how rare Robin, Lucina and especially Ness will be.

Wait...you're not going to preorder because you'll get a free bonus? That does not make sense. Just throw away the bonus if you don't want it.

I'm not going to throw away something that an actual MM fan should get instead. What if a fan wanted to preorder the game for both it and the bonus, but their store ran out of the bonus? Besides, even if it's related to a game I don't like, I just don't have the heart to throw out something Nintendo-related (unless it's ripped or broken or whatever). I just feel it'd be so wrong to do that when I call myself a huge Nintendo fan. :(

I'm actually trying to make a MM fan happy here and I don't even like the game myself. I don't see the problem here.

Edited by Anacybele