...Will this be the last game?

~Silver

We also have to remember that the 3DS has a larger install base than it did when Awakening was released (mainly due to things like Pokemon games and Smash Bros. coming to the 3DS). Combine that with the fact that If is following Awakening's coattails and, I'm not saying that it's for certain going to outsell Awakening (I'm sure there were plenty of people who bought Awakening as their first FE because of all the hype and didn't enjoy it enough to want to buy another game in the series), but it does have a much better environment for high sales than Awakening did.

The game is using the same engine as Awakening it looks, so no need to build from ground up

It is receiving a lot alterations, like feet, pants, and actually seeing people who are not in the current battle in the background

I highly doubt this will be the final game. Fire Emblem really picked up steam with Awakening (popularity wise, I'd argue all of the games are quality products), and I'd imagine this new game will perhaps do even better than Awakening did, should it be advertised well.

Edited by Monado Boy

what is wrong with enjoying the waifu/husbando mechanics in FEA?

like what is really wrong with it? is it shameful to like it? does it bring you disgust? or does it make you angry? like i don't get it

I don't know too many of the specifics, but I'm taking it people didn't like how the approach was similar to an anime trope-laden visual novel.

Of course, if these people had a genuine stake in this, they should've purchased more of Shadow Dragon and Radiant Dawn. At times I take it many of the so called "waifu haters" are just folks that want to dish out hatred towards anything that'd be anime-inspired.