Estebane

Whatever they do for FE's two notable anniversaries this year (25th for the series, 10th for Tellius), I just hope it's awesome and fans around the world get to enjoy it. ^^

I'll also point out that both dates actually fall in April. I believe PoR first came out on April 18th, 2005 in Japan. Something close to that, anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

A Fire Emblem Direct would be awesome. SMTxFE, FE14 and announcements to translate the older games for the first time in English on the VC. Ahh, keep dreaming Knight...

Edited by Knight

Oh yes, an FE Direct would be SWEET. In addition to SMT x FE and the new FE game, they could announce a downloadable HD bundle of PoR and RD and a line of FE Amiibos starting with new Marth and Ike figures since they're the stars of both anniversaries! I wouldn't expect a lot out of an FE Amiibo line though. They could also localize that Tellius soundtrack coming out in Japan or, as you said, Knight, translate older FEs for the VC out west.

Edited by Anacybele

My wallet just picked a god and prayed

Nice. lol I'd sig this, but I've not enough space left, I think. :P

Awakening has only been out for four years though. Not really a notable number.

And now that I think about it, 2013 was the 10th anniversary of the series hitting the west. I'm surprised nothing was done for that. Then again, it WAS also the Year of Luigi, so that would've greatly overshadowed it.

Edited by Anacybele

And now that I think about it, 2013 was the 10th anniversary of the series hitting the west. I'm surprised nothing was done for that. Then again, it WAS also the Year of Luigi, so that would've greatly overshadowed it.

Awakening was released in Jap in 2012, so 3 almost 3 year old assets.

And Awakening came out in the west for 2013 so even though tho didn't make as much fanfare for it. It's something

Nice. lol I'd sig this, but I've not enough space left, I think. :P

I was never implying Awakening was going to have an anniversary. I just never realized how close Awakening was to having the same release date as FE1

I was never implying Awakening was going to have an anniversary. I just never realized how close Awakening was to having the same release date as FE1

On that point maybe they'll release the game around November 3rd not actually on the date of FE7's release

Whatever they do for FE's two notable anniversaries this year (25th for the series, 10th for Tellius), I just hope it's awesome and fans around the world get to enjoy it. ^^

I'll also point out that both dates actually fall in April. I believe PoR first came out on April 18th, 2005 in Japan. Something close to that, anyway.

OMG.

This may means that FE will be with MANY references about the Elibe warudo and the Tellius warudo, isn't it ?

I have a feeling the date will pass without anything special happening. Fire Emblem doesn't seem like the kind of series that can fill a direct without going into spoilers unless it has a lot of new and extra features, and the game itself surely won't be done by then.

Guys, I figured something VERY VERY VERY referencing to Radiant Dawn. ( Thanks to my friend Levia. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU&list=LLVLmvt38hFYVl9jMxvQeA1A&feature=player_detailpage#t=105

Look carefully at how Max is beginning to draw his sword around 1:45.

And then at how Zelgius is at 3:00.

Edited by Finn

Guys, I figured something VERY VERY VERY referencing to Radiant Dawn. ( Thanks to my friend Levia. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU&list=LLVLmvt38hFYVl9jMxvQeA1A&feature=player_detailpage#t=105

Look carefully at how Max is beginning to draw his sword around 1:45.

And then at how Zelgius is at 3:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI0q__frFR4&feature=player_detailpage#t=180

You know for some reason Max reminded me of Zelgius for some reason. Now I know why

Oh yes, an FE Direct would be SWEET. In addition to SMT x FE and the new FE game, they could announce a downloadable HD bundle of PoR and RD and a line of FE Amiibos starting with new Marth and Ike figures since they're the stars of both anniversaries! I wouldn't expect a lot out of an FE Amiibo line though. They could also localize that Tellius soundtrack coming out in Japan or, as you said, Knight, translate older FEs for the VC out west.

We might see RD come to the Wii Virtual console that a bit more realistic. PoR and RD really didn't sell to well although I would love a huge Fire Emblem bundle or something.