Estebane

You know for some reason Max reminded me of Zelgius for some reason. Now I know why

It is interesting indeed but I think its just a general sword stance although that red armor does look awfully similar. Just what IF (hah see what I did there?) this game is a prequel story about Tellius?!? :wtf:

It is interesting indeed but I think its just a general sword stance although that red armor does look awfully similar. Just what IF (hah see what I did there?) this game is a prequel story about Tellius?!? :wtf:

It's been stated officially that FEif isn't related to any other game

We might see RD come to the Wii Virtual console that a bit more realistic. PoR and RD really didn't sell to well although I would love a huge Fire Emblem bundle or something.

That was before FE got good marketing and a bigger fanbase. Such a bundle would sell much better today due to more fans, Ike being in multiple Smash games, and FE getting better advertisement. Ike has garnered some popularity from Smash too, and that alone can get fans interested in his games. I should know, I was one of those fans. :P

I'm hoping for those Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn soundtracks to hit Europe and the West.

Downloadversion of Radiant Dawn would be cool, I guess, but in case you already own the disk-version, the download is kinda pointless.