FE8 Chaos Mode Progress Topic

Klokinator

There's only one way, one possible way that I will add a new character that someone wants me to add, and that's if they supply me with a map sprite, mug, and animation. The animation has to be actually good too, and FEditor formatted. It has to be the least amount of annoying and painless as humanly possible for me to add so I don't have to fuck around with it, basically.

New classes though, all I need is a map sprite set and animation series.

I might try my hand at it one day, but not now, nor in the near future.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about that. You could just leave the map if you don't like what you see. And also it would give more (each?) location also one highend battle. It would be cool to have more then 1 viable location as a potential endgame area (well, there are the tower and ruins of course, but having a change of scenerey would still be nice). Then again, even if 2 of 3 possible battles in Za'ha woods would still be level ~8 or whatever they were in the original in the last one would be level 10 promoted, if that would be your first battle it would still suck.

It's just an idea of course.

I honestly have no idea how I'm gonna edit the tower/ruins, considering those areas aren't exportable by the event editor currently. Too many unknown FE8 commands. Not to mention the skirmishes... we'll see.

Edited by Klokinator

Wasn't there someone working on a FE 8 hack who was going to make custom skirmishes? I sadly forgot his name and FE project, but I definitly saw screens and I think even a small video.

Edit: Ah, it was Midnight Sun!

Edited by Marston

I've already removed the tower. I'm setting it to be readded at chapter 20. I'll likely edit Skirmish enemies to give no EXP. You can gain WEXP and maybe 2 droppable items per skirmish from them, but that's it.

That is aggravating but unfortunately makes sense, I personally loved the tower grinding but seeing how this is chaos its appropriate

Edited by scott99