Who do you think the dancer is, exactly?

Ambulz

Why do you think it's the fire emblem when it's blue and she's tied with water? It's the water emblem!

Also, showing her panties right in her first appearance in the trailer, I love this girl.

Edited by Magical Amber

I think she is a summoner who jumps between sides. She is on the Western team when she wears black, with Kamui when she wears white. She probably has the ability to summon the Golem and other creatures via her dances, so she is being courted by both sides to be used to end the war. When she ends up siding with Kamui, there will be assasination plot against her. Hence the hand trying to grab her neck toward the end. The Western side summons an old spirit to attack her with their lesser dancers.

I thought of something not too long ago. In her first appearance where she appears to be dancing for the Gorilla Man, she wears a veil; however, when she appears later in the trailer in her white outfit as well as in (what we presume to be) her map sprite she doesn't wear one. Could she be hiding her identity?

This could hint that she might be someone important who doesn't want to be found. A princess, priestess, oracle, or mystical dragon girl trying to evade capture. Perhaps the Gorilla Man is actually protecting her, or trying to keep her for himself. In this case he's probably a character more along the lines of Oliver than Validar or Ashnard.

Just some thoughts.