Fire Emblem x iDOLM@STER

Onee-nee

My name is Onee-nee

I am here to introduce you to the idea of Fire Emblem x iDOLM@STER

Basically, we are thinking of modding Fire Emblem (Maybe FE7 or FE8) game to add iDOLM@STER Character like Haruka, Chihaya, Takane, and so on with an original story all together.

The Story might be the hardest since we are making an original story from a scratch. But I believe we can make this a reality.

For starter, I aimed for all 765Pro character to be playable with Cinderella Girls character added to fill the character slot.

I was thinking that maybe we can acquire some people who is capable and/or interested in it. Though, digging for the idea only seems to be a very good idea~

To be honest, while I know a basic programming and some adobe flash+Photoshop, I am quite incapable of making this a reality. But I can still pour a lot of idea.

For now, let's dig some idea and so on~

Story: -Need Idea-

Character:

1. Takane -Lord-

480px-Takanerareplus2.jpg

The main lord for the first ten chapter (Aka Tutorial Mode)

A Regal and Mysterious Maiden of The Old Capital, she wields a Lance, Her growth is based around Skill and Str with good Def growth and great Con yet average speed growth at best, making her an Accurate Tank.

2. Haruka -Lord-

480px-Harukarare.jpg

Your Main Lord from Chapter 11 to the end of the story.

The normally normal girl who is also an idol, she wields sword. The Lord with Eliwood/Marth growth, her growth is basically average at everything except Res (Good Growth), Luck (Bad Growth), and Con (Quite Low)

3. Miki -Lord-

480px-Mikicg4.jpg

Your main lord from chapter 11 to the end of the story when you do second playthrough.

The Born talented yet Lazy idol, she wields Axe. Basically Hector expy with a stat that doesn't resemble him much, her str has the best growth but her skill and def are falling behind.

4. Chihaya -Myrmidon-

480px-Chihaya4.jpg

The Myrmidon you need but you don't deserve.

The Skilled yet shaken Idol, her class is Myrmidon. Your standard Myrmidon with great skill, great speed, and decent str but plagued by low def and low con.

5. Hibiki -Wyvern Rider-

480px-Hibikirareplus.jpg

The first flying unit you can use.

The Wild and Animal-loving idol, her class is Wyvern Rider. An All-Around and balanced unit that excel at everything except Res.

So far, that's the current idea we have. Maybe if you have any idea you can speak up and discuss with everyone.

I will be very thankful and pleased if you want to help us, even a simple praise is very supporting for us.

Thank you and I hope this can become reality.

Edited by Onee-nee

Hector's skill and defense are no where near bad, so how can Miki be a Hector clone?

Sorry, My brain derped on that one. Brb fixing it

Where is Hibiki ;_;

I do have a Takane sprite you can use though

b02e56cec6.png

I luv u bby no homo plz <3

In all honest, this will surely help~

Welp. I'll be the first to say it.

Sounds awful. Good luck.

Congratulation, you are the first!

Have a Cake!

Interesting concept. I would love to see this be lifted off the ground.

Will do! Thank you~

In all honesty I think this is a really interesting, but interesting/difficult ideas are often hard to pull off. If you can get something started I'd like to see where it goes though.

But that's what make this fun, the harder it is the more pleasurable the end will be.

Oh wait...

But still, Thank you very much

Oh, I'd also like to add that IF you do get something solid, I'd be happy to write out a story, supports and some music. I don't know much about iDOLM@ASTER, but I have friends that like it, plus a little researching on the subject never hurts.

Until you have something solid however (portraits, vague plot, etc), I'll wait. I do have my own project I'm working on so I'd only like to work on this if something is made out of it.