Club Nintendo to be discontinued world wide.

Book of Ereshkigal

I liked Club Nintendo, I got tons of free games off of it over the years. Hopefully the new site is even better.

I was waiting a couple of years for Majora's Mask to come back on it and now they release it right before the remake comes out. Bad timing. Out of all the games on it Majora's Mask was the only one I really wanted (I already own most of them). Not sure what I'll spend my coins on... Maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah wait what the fuck what happened to my coins. I had 130 to go to get Platinum and now I'm reset to 300 coins to get to gold. I did not register the fuckton of games I bought last year to just have it disappear into the void

Woah wait what the fuck what happened to my coins. I had 130 to go to get Platinum and now I'm reset to 300 coins to get to gold. I did not register the fuckton of games I bought last year to just have it disappear into the void

Don't worry, they're still there. The site is just having trouble loading everything. I had the same problem.

Only got 400 coins...though, there are at least, what? Four months left to register all the shit I want to get?

Don't worry, they're still there. The site is just having trouble loading everything. I had the same problem.

Only got 400 coins...though, there are at least, what? Four months left to register all the shit I want to get?

Oh, good. I'd be awfully pissed if they were really gone. Hopefully I can get some more stuff registered before too long

I'd love to get my hands on some of these rewards but I can't properly load the damn site. Half the time I can't log in, then when I do it says the site is down for maintenance, then when I'm back I'm logged out again.

Ugh.

I think the only game I'm really interested in is Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I don't have nearly enough coins. Oh well, it's my fault for nabbing a Smash poster set before the reward dump.

There's still some time, at least. I know I've at least got the New 3DS XL to register, along with Majora's Mask 3D next week. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be able to let me do surveys for that little extra...

Just ordered the LoZ Majora's Mask 3D messenger bag since I have 805 coins saved up. Now I have to wait 2-5 months before it even ships. Damn, even the Kid Icarus Uprising download code is on offer at 700 coins.

Like Anna says, "Everything must go!"

Now, gotta wait for the Flipnote Studio 3D download code...

Yeah I also freaked out when I clicked on a game to buy it and I happened to appear with zero coins lol. But after a bunch of refreshes I managed to get W101 which I hope is really good since it's of Platinum Games.

Edited by Quintessence

There's still some time, at least. I know I've at least got the New 3DS XL to register, along with Majora's Mask 3D next week. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be able to let me do surveys for that little extra...

Additional surveys (if any) will appear one week after you register your product on Club Nintendo.

Well, I managed to get past the site maintenance and got Paper Mario (N64). Still trying to decide what the 260 Coins I have left should go to.

(Also lol Majora's Mask was 100 coins less when I got it years ago.)

Edited by Kiseki

I actually used some of my coins after all. To get a code for Yoshi's Island. :D

That was my favorite SNES game, and since it isn't on the Wii VC, this is my only option to be able to play it again without eventually exhausting my SNES copy. :D Sure, the downloadable one is actually the GBA version, but hey, I hear that this version has some extras that aren't in the original SNES game.

170 coins, so much arggggg! I want to get moarrrr but i don't know what to invest in for new coinage!

Daddy, you can buy Bayonetta, MK8 to play with the kids, W101, Hyrule Warriors, SmashU, etc.

Wait, do you even have a Wii U?

Yes, the Wii U is magnificent! I recommend these games:

Hyrule Warriors

Smash Wii U

Captain Toad

Super Mario 3D World

New Super Luigi U/New Super Mario Bros. U

Zelda Wii U and Yoshi's Wooly World are on the way right now as well, which are also looking sweet.

I finally buckled and said id go buy one

Also got my daughter a new tsumtsum because she loves them

The GameStop I went to was sold out of wiiU becayse the guy in front of me by a few spots bought 4 of em and 4 SMASH-Us

IT'S A SIGN!