Who's that dark knight on the bridge? He seems recruitable.

DarkSage764

Another theory? Yeah..

Methinks it could be Marx, being the only dark knight we've seen so far.. but i'm probably wrong.

BiO4Dt4.png

Also there's a swordmaster and what seems to be a boss unit at the top of the screen during that part of the video. Possibly a prepromote?

You can barely see his feet. Feet? What're those?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Seems like a really inconspicuous position for such a supposedly major character, especially when you consider that it appears to be at the start of the map. Also, I agree that he's most likely a Paladin.

Yeah, doesn't seem like an appropriate place for what is supposedly a major character.

As far as looking female, a lot of the map sprites look pretty feminine, which kind of makes it hard to determine.

Marx seems plot relevant enough to get his own personalized sprite.

That being said, he doesn't have the ridiculous collar of the Dark Knight and FE in general is getting closer to more individualistic sprites, on terms of characters in their original classes.

Paladin is most likely. OR DARE I SAY IT? BK RETURNS. The class at least. Ha. But yeah, just cause he has a black horse doesn't mean he's a Dark Knight. Marx really doesn't seem like he'd be a mage, and we have seen black horses before folks. Hi Petrine!