Possible Continuity Error in Chronicles Map 4?

So I beat Beginning the other day, and saw that if you kill Bulzark, Medeus will appear before Camus himself and sort-of congratulate him for being such a badass. However, I seem to recall that Medeus was supposedly unable to leave to Dolhr Keep. Is this a continuity flub, or am I missing something?

Edited by shinpichu

IIRC he was unable to leave dolhr keep at full power, he couldn't stay transformed out of the castle is always how I understood it.

EDIT:

ya

Malledus:

“I recall Lord Gotoh saying his return is not yet complete; only within the keep’s walls can he maintain dragon form.”

Edited by L95

IIRC he was unable to leave dolhr keep at full power, he couldn't stay transformed out of the castle is always how I understood it.

EDIT:

ya

Malledus:

“I recall Lord Gotoh saying his return is not yet complete; only within the keep’s walls can he maintain dragon form.”

O I C

I must have missed that little detail.

or maybe this is confirmation that Camus didn't canonically kill Bulzarl....though in that case I dunno why Bulzark didn't appear in FE1/FE3b1/FE11