Patriots or Seahawks?

Kuru

If there is a like thread, please close this one. I just want to see who you're going for in this year's Super Bowl between Seattle and New England. I'll try to update this post if it remains open with your names under the team you choose. In the end, we'll see who was right. so don't be shy and make your pick. :)

I'll go with the Seahawks this time.

Seattle

Terminator

Carmine Sword

Lord Raven

Phoenix Wright

The Geek

Kirie

Tauro

New England

chococoke

Radiant head

Edited by Terminator

There is a thread for this, it's been going on since the 2014-2015 season began. :P

What? Does it give you the option to pick from the two?

It's an NFL discussion thread so yes, we've been talking about the matchup (and previous Patriots Super Bowls/playoff runs) for the past few days.

Anyway, Seattle, because I don't want New England to get #4 and I'm slightly salty because they knocked us out. I wish we weren't down to our 10th DB this year or some shit.

Edited by Lord Raven

I live in Seattle, so if I don't say Hawks I will literally be murdered.

Also I don't really follow football, but considering what happened last year around here when the Seahawks won, I can't wait to see what would happen if they won twice in a row.

I don't really care much for either team. Hell, I was born and raised a Bears fan and I would have rather seen the Packers take it the whole way rather than either of these guys. So, I guess I'll vote for Seahawks mostly because I actually rather like Seattle as a city.

Oh, this thread hasn't been locked. It might stand. Awesome, I will add you guys/girls to the first post soon, right now I have to go have lunch.

I don't really care much for either team. Hell, I was born and raised a Bears fan and I would have rather seen the Packers take it the whole way rather than either of these guys. So, I guess I'll vote for Seahawks mostly because I actually rather like Seattle as a city.

Looks like someone isn't spiteful... the only AFCN team i would root for in the playoffs (aside from my own) is the Bengals and even that depends on who they're playing.