How hyped are you for this game?

Agile Tit-Tyrant

When I hear more info(Which I hope will be soon since the game is coming out in the summer for Japan) I will be more hyped.As of now I am moderately hyped.

i gotta be the debbie downer and say i'm not hyped at all

but this is because I generally don't get hyped for games pre-release these days and it's far away so this pretty much tells you nothing

perhaps closer to release

Edited by Tryhard

I am really looking forward to this game and I hope the US gets it by Christmas, but I am thinking it will be next year. I also am hoping for a bundle like Awakenings.

Fire Emblem is the one series that I get more hyped for than Smash Bros. It's probably my favorite video game series of all time.

That being said, when I learned about FE14 I spent about a good 2 hours grinning like an idiot looking up info on it both here, and on reddit.

It also triggered me to partake on a FE marathon of sorts, so yeah.

Edited by Monado Boy

Fire Emblem is the one series that I get more hyped for than Smash Bros. It's probably my favorite video game series of all time.

That being said, when I learned about FE14 I spent about a good 2 hours grinning like an idiot looking up info on it both here, and on reddit.

It also triggered me to partake on a FE marathon of sorts, so yeah.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. In my excitement for IF I've decided to play some of the old ones I never got the chance to because they weren't imported. Then once I've done all of them I can replay the ones that I've already played before.

I am trying to not get too hyped, it is so far away from releasing here in these parts. But... As soon as I have a time frame that it will be releasing I can guarantee you that I will be there playing Awakening over and over again in anticipation. ;)

I hope it has a n00b mode for those of us who suck at TRPGs. :P

I probably won't get it though (nor anything Nintendo for that matter) because Nintendo doesn't have a representative in my country anymore and 3DS games are more expensive than PC games here, which I find obscene.

Edited by Cerberus87

I'm not a man getting hyped, really.

Hype generates false hope/expectations and also blinds people (I'm looking at you, grey looking Xenoblade X).

I'm looking forward to it (really am), but after Awakening I'm not expecting it too be a true challenge.

Then again, if it turns out to be great, I'll like it even more if my expectations are exceeded.

I personally dislike pre-release hyping, maybe because we have no clue if it's as great as the hype suggests. I'm not hyped for this game either. Part of me thinks "eh, I'm gonna lolChristmas", another part of me thinks "can't go wrong with a challenge, blind hardest mode LTC yes or yes?" lol. I'm probably gonna do a quick decision depending on how bored I am during the release.

Edited by Gradivus.

I try not to get hyped or look at spoilers before I play the game (the latter is almost impossible if you use the internet, sadly). However, I find myself getting hyped for this game.

I'm hoping it won't turn out to be a clone of Awakening, made only to ride on the game's coattails. I want it to be a unique game of its own, improving on past FE games and turning out amazing.

Not sure if it'll happen or not, but I hope so.

Hype generates false hope/expectations and also blinds people (I'm looking at you, grey looking Xenoblade X).

I'm looking forward to it (really am), but after Awakening I'm not expecting it too be a true challenge.

It is true that hype can get out of hand (I'm looking at you Smash Bros), but I dunno, I find getting hyped over something to just be part of the experience. I mean, talking to people who are also hyped is usually a fun time. I'm not really all that worried, as IS almost always delivers a quality product. (Also, are you even looking at the same previews I have been? Xenoblade X is far from grey looking)

(Also, are you even looking at the same previews I have been? Xenoblade X is far from grey looking)

There aren't any warm colours, it looks as if it's always fall in that world, meaning that the sun doesn't really shine.

It really is looking "grey", but it's trend many games, with realistic craphics, tend to follow.