How hyped are you for this game?

Agile Tit-Tyrant

There aren't any warm colours, it looks as if it's always fall in that world, meaning that the sun doesn't really shine.

It really is looking "grey", but it's trend many games, with realistic craphics, tend to follow.

Ah, ok. I understand what you mean there, although a large majority of what's been shown is early game. Even the original Xenoblade doesn't get too fantastical looking until the later parts of the early game.

Definitely no hype here. It's not easy being hyped for something when your most optimistic hope is that the game might maybe turn out to be merely digestible. Admittedly, the glances of a East vs West theme go a long way towards making me optimistic in that regard. But with Awakening's mechanics, I just can't imagine the game being actually enjoyable.

Definitely no hype here. It's not easy being hyped for something when your most optimistic hope is that the game might maybe turn out to be merely digestible. Admittedly, the glances of a East vs West theme go a long way towards making me optimistic in that regard. But with Awakening's mechanics, I just can't imagine the game being actually enjoyable.

Hmmmm... I wonder why so many people enjoyed Awakening if it was physically impossible to enjoy? We get that you despise Awakening (Nothing wrong with that), but it gets really annoying when you take every chance possible to shit on it. We get it.

Edited by Monado Boy

Hmmmm... I wonder why so many people enjoyed Awakening if it was physically impossible to enjoy? We get that you despise Awakening, but it gets really annoying when you take every chance possible to shit on it. We get it.

It's also kinda tiresome when someone acts like I personally insulted them every time I say something about a certain piece of software. As for negativity about Awakening, I counted merely 4 posts of me in the last two months that could be taken in such a way if one tries hard enough. So could you please stop being so sensible?

Edited by BrightBow

It's also kinda tiresome when someone acts like I personally insulted them every time I say something about a certain piece of software. As for negativity about Awakening, I counted merely 4 posts of me in the last two months that could be taken in such a way if one tries hard enough. So could you please stop being so sensible?

Sorry, my previous post was definitely not an appropriate response. I'll stop.

Edited by Monado Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zgkp1YBRw

Very. Just commented on Nintendo's direct 1.14.15 vid. I told them thanks in advance for the Fire Emblem IF and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I talk to them sometimes through mail and I get alot of their product suggestions afterwards. :D

Edited by PuffPuff

Not exactly that hyped right now. I try not to let myself get hyped for a game that doesn't have a release date or else I cry inside waiting for it to come out. I am looking forward to it for sure though.

That being said, I am salivating for Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain and Star Wars Force Awakens. So yeah, I guess what hype I have is in a different place.

Edited by DomesticHausCat

I'm kind of hyped and the east verus west seems interesting (just hoping that don't keep it black and white morality), also they seem to be adding weapon types which seems interesting they haven't really done that since FE9 really (I know Crossbows were in FE10 but they were more of a subtype of Bows also FE1 actually had a bowgun so the idea isn't really new). And it's fire emblem IMHO they're have never been a bad fire emblem gameplay wise.

Edited by weso12

I'm fairly excited.

It could go either way for me, but I'd love to know more.

It probably won't be my favorite Fire Emblem ever, because it's already failed too many checks of what I wanted to see, but I'll still play it and enjoy it no matter what.

Honestly I'm not really that hyped yet. I think it sounds cool but the FE news I'd much rather hear is that they're finally localizing FE 12. It's the game in the series I most want to play.

Now, when they release more info, like some amazing new feature, I'll probably get hyped.