General Trailer Noticings

Wayward Alchemist

Yes, "Noticings" is a word. You were there when I made it up.

Just post any peculiar or interesting things you found in the trailer. Some that I saw to get the ball rolling are:

-Dancing Queen's striking resemblance to Ninian

-The Soldier units (?) in the beginning were wielding not only Killer Lances but Killing Edges, too

-Cooking Mama Swordmaster's (?) machete being effective on the Assassin's bow

-Said Assassin's bow being shown in his hand

-Monkey (?) ice spell

-Cleric attacking with stave?

-Lord Inigo's (?) signature weapon (?)

Okay I think the killer edge and killer lance are supposed to be katanas and naginatas since they are going for a more traditional Japanese theme.Same thing with Kazahana's machete,I think it is a katana and someone I think said it translated to iron katana so katanas and naginatas make be the generic sword and lance in this game.Don't know about axes though.

As for the effectiveness of the katana on the bow,it may be something like bows are effective against opponents who can't attack back but when they are attacked and can't counter then have a disadvantage.

I think a lot of people noticed similarities between FE:7 and this game.

As for the monkey ice spell,possibly new magic I really don't know.

Same with the cleric I never saw that a and I think the lord character is called Hunai or smething like that and I can't remeber seeing his/her weapon.

Okay I think the killer edge and killer lance are supposed to be katanas and naginatas since they are going for a more traditional Japanese theme.Same thing with Kazahana's machete,I think it is a katana and someone I think said it translated to iron katana so katanas and naginatas make be the generic sword and lance in this game.Don't know about axes though.

As for the effectiveness of the katana on the bow,it may be something like bows are effective against opponents who can't attack back but when they are attacked and can't counter then have a disadvantage.

I think a lot of people noticed similarities between FE:7 and this game.

As for the monkey ice spell,possibly new magic I really don't know.

Same with the cleric I never saw that a and I think the lord character is called Hunai or smething like that and I can't remeber seeing his/her weapon.

Ok, that makes sense. I hope that the Soldier class is back as a character, though.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it was a cleric, but it had some kind of cudgel/staff in a Dual Strike and it made some kind of firey explosion on contact.

Ok, that makes sense. I hope that the Soldier class is back as a character, though.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it was a cleric, but it had some kind of cudgel/staff in a Dual Strike and it made some kind of firey explosion on contact.

Oh,I think it was an axe user but instead of an axe they used a mace.(Possibly its replacement.)

Also may I add that the character that did that was FEMALE!!!!Female axe user that is not associated with Wyvern Riders is awesome and a sign that all classes are gonna be gender neutral.(I want my Valkyrie Man now!)

I noticed the dancer looked a lot like Lucina. Didn't see resemblances to anybody else.

I thought the ice magic had a rat in it...

I saw that the Sumia look-alike had a sword that trumped the enemy guy's bow.

And of course, I noticed the eastern and western styled troops.

I didn't notice a whole lot when the direct was live though, I was forced to watch it on my phone. And obviously, that has a tiny screen that makes it hard to notice stuff.

Oh,I think it was an axe user but instead of an axe they used a mace.(Possibly its replacement.)

Also may I add that the character that did that was FEMALE!!!!Female axe user that is not associated with Wyvern Riders is awesome and a sign that all classes are gonna be gender neutral.(I want my Valkyrie Man now!)

Yes, my fab army of male Brides shall be glorious. That'll be cool if we guys can finally get Galeforce, if that is still a thing.

The Porcupine, Max, and Kamui all have unique looking weapons.

General toned down ridiculousness in armor design. (Except for thong fighters)

The thing in that spell looked closer to a mouse to me.

Yep, there's always that one class... *cough Berserker cough*

Yeah, not sure what was up with Summon Critter.