4-Koma Kings Translations [COMPLETE!]

Kirokan

Hello! I've been reading these and checking daily ever since you were halfway done (when I first heard about this, long before I made an account here).

I've got to say, for the amount of work put into this, you've really made me love the world of Awakening even more.

Congrats on finishing, and thank you! :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for translating this! Great work!

This has been quite the read.

You're welcome. It was pretty fun despite the work! : )

Hello! I've been reading these and checking daily ever since you were halfway done (when I first heard about this, long before I made an account here).

I've got to say, for the amount of work put into this, you've really made me love the world of Awakening even more.

Congrats on finishing, and thank you! :)

Thank you, it's quite the milestone... having done the scanning AND the clean up AND the translation AND the typesetting...yeah. XD It really helps to hear comments after that though : ) I agree, the world of Awakening has now officially become a silly place rather than a silly place to be taken seriously.

congratulations. A great job on the translation and the effort and time you put into it.

And thank you for reading : )

Thanks for all the hard works :)

And thanks for all the comments and reading : ) I hope to make the bundle easily accessible when it's ready.

Congratulations, Kirokan! I may not have been here from the start, but I'm glad to witness you finish the project. :) That took some dedication, no?

Congratulations, Kirokan! I may not have been here from the start, but I'm glad to witness you finish the project. :) That took some dedication, no?

Thank you! I decided to bundle it before doing some of the edits so people can enjoy it as I get to work on those later, as I've gotten busier. I put it up on the first page, but will post it again here!

Click here for the rar! Enjoy!

Actually I was waiting for you to post a complete set before I posted them on tumblr.

I'll always link back to you, this thread, and your blog as I asked your permission for to post it.

As always, I'll encourage people to BUY the book too.

Thank you, it's quite the milestone... having done the scanning AND the clean up AND the translation AND the typesetting...yeah. XD It really helps to hear comments after that though : ) I agree, the world of Awakening has now officially become a silly place rather than a silly place to be taken seriously.

お疲れ様! 888888888888

But no seriously, a lot of respect and congrats are in order!

Translating is hard enough when putting it on a page like a post here... but to do it on images AND cleaning it up to make it look presentable... Props!

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actually I was waiting for you to post a complete set before I posted them on tumblr.

I'll always link back to you, this thread, and your blog as I asked your permission for to post it.

As always, I'll encourage people to BUY the book too.

お疲れ様! 888888888888

But no seriously, a lot of respect and congrats are in order!

Translating is hard enough when putting it on a page like a post here... but to do it on images AND cleaning it up to make it look presentable... Props!

Thank you so much and you are most welcome! it means a lot hearing that from a fellow translator. You would understand the pain most. XD Sounds great about tumblr! Will get a lot more readers that way. Appreciate the asking and the linking too! Sorry it took so long!

I included the amazon.co.jp in the notes and such too included in that rar. : ) It really doesn't cost that much and makes for a good addition to a collection I think, so hopefully even if not everyone, that some buy it here and there.

Edited by Kirokan

wow, It's hard to believe that is already done this project, thanks Kirokan for all your effort :D

I gonna miss this so much TTvTT

You are most welcome : ) Indeed, it was something to look forward to for a few months. Next project I guess will be translating the menus in FE: if when it comes out next month. XD

Oh wow, poor Freddy in the "Frederick" comic. XD

And you don't have a scary face, Freddy, it's super handsome and cute! Seriously, he's so sexy on some of these pages. <3

Man I can't thank you enough for this. I actually bought both of the 4 Koma Magna's (only Magnas I own actually) after you started translating this and as someone who owns these books it really a joy to finally understand whats going on and as a collector helps me appreciate them much more. Thanks again and awesome work!

EDIT: The download link dosen't seem to work for me could just be the network I'm on though.

Edited by LordTaco42

Say... is there anyway this can get posted up on the website without issues? I'm not sure if I missed something, but I'm sort of worried this topic will get left behind, and so will all this hard translating work.

Say... is there anyway this can get posted up on the website without issues? I'm not sure if I missed something, but I'm sort of worried this topic will get left behind, and so will all this hard translating work.

I second this is there a way maybe we can sticky/pin this? I mean alot of work was put into it by Kirokan and if anyone gets the comic they might like to see the English translation.

Edited by LordTaco42

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I decided to bundle it before doing some of the edits so people can enjoy it as I get to work on those later, as I've gotten busier. I put it up on the first page, but will post it again here!

Click here for the rar! Enjoy!

I love youuuuu!! <3

Thank you so much for doing this! I really appreciate your efforts and enjoy this book :3

By the way, did you also scan the covers? You might want to add the covers altogether to the .rar if you scanned it :)

• 2 years later...