4-Koma Kings Translations [COMPLETE!]

Kirokan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, page 17 is the best yet. I love that support between Nowi and Lon'qu. AND OH MY GOD LUCINA LOOKS ADORABLE. Both of those were hilarious.

Super adorable Lucina! XD And lovely awkward walk ins for Nowi and Lon'qu!

OMG that Lon'qu and Nowi one. XD

Still no more Freddy since that very first page though. D:

But some of these are quite entertaining regardless anyway! lol

Yes! XD

He's appeared some more in the the two pages I posted just now : )

I thought the tome stackers one with Laurent, Robin, and Morgan was the best one.

Poor Virion lol.

Cherche didn't hold back XD

He's appeared some more in the the two pages I posted just now : )

YAYZ. And with the Female Avatar no less too! No pairing implications, of course, which is fine, I just like seeing them interact at all. XD

lol Freddy got a knock on the noggin for wasting meat (along with Severa and Owain). XD And wooow, the artist has drawn him so well! He looks just as handsome as in-game. <3

These are adorable.

Very much! XD

YAYZ. And with the Female Avatar no less too! No pairing implications, of course, which is fine, I just like seeing them interact at all. XD

lol Freddy got a knock on the noggin for wasting meat (along with Severa and Owain). XD And wooow, the artist has drawn him so well! He looks just as handsome as in-game. <3

Seeing them drawn in these comics in general is half the joy! Being wasteful with healing staves and conked and all! XD

Having a threeway battle on Robin's back and seeing Chrom say "that looks like fun"

Chrom you dirty dawg you.... :B):

Yeah I know I'm going to hell for that one. lol

I was thinking the same thing (well, not the hell part).

Chrom being Chrom XD I'm sure you'll be fine : D

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/110029124955/i-got-another-thing-the-fire-emblem-awakening

Is the comic anthology even real?

First comic is Robin wife hunting because all the girls are taken?

You people with the book too... I'm not crazy, right?

Looks as real as a $2 bill.

All joking aside it does look pretty legit. I don't know any japanese but if it is about what you say it is it seems to share the art style of the one being posted here.

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/110029124955/i-got-another-thing-the-fire-emblem-awakening

Is the comic anthology even real?

First comic is Robin wife hunting because all the girls are taken?

You people with the book too... I'm not crazy, right?

Nope not crazy at all. I was laughing pretty hard when Robin was stalking Tiki in that chapter.

That settles it where can I get this thing? Might as well add it to the ever expanding wish list lol.

It's about 15 bucks if you order it from Amazon.co.jp with shipping.

There's a "change the page to English" button on the top right.

If you're going to do it, you should probably get the other one too all at once.

Shipping is what kills the price here, not the actual products.

Yeah that's what I'm planning to do might as well get the most out of my prime anyways looks like it still works on the Japanese version of the site.

EDIT: Prime didn't work on the Japanese site but it still only turned out to $27 with shipping for both comics can't wait to see them.

Edited by LordTaco42

Yes, as said you can get it from amazon.co.jp, prime won't apply, but it still gets to the United States pretty fast!

And that is indeed real, shadowofchaos! XD The anthology does not have too many serious stories, they are just longer series than the 4-koma you see here.

Thanks for the translations!

I don't get the "Make a fortune!" thing. Is that one of her battle lines that was woolseyized? What's the english version equivalent of what she's saying if that's the case?

I'm going to guess she's trying to say like a prayer out loud? Like "Please make me a fortune today!" or something like that.