4-Koma Kings Translations [COMPLETE!]

Kirokan

Thanks for the translations!

I'm going to guess she's trying to say like a prayer out loud? Like "Please make me a fortune today!" or something like that.

You're very welcome. Yes, a line to motivate herself and/or fire herself up is what I figured she was going with in that one XD

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy just arrived today and I love the majority of the scenes that played out and can't wait for the full translation. The few ones that I really like are:

Note: Only interpretation

The mask Marth was wearing broke and uses a horse head for replacement.

Robin, Chrom and Lissa uses the Fire Emblem as a cooking grill for their eggs and Frederick slaps him

Tharja tries to impress Robin by acting all "am I kawaii uguu?"

Nowi changing Libra's hairstyles

Kjelle uses her shoulderplates as a boomerang

Virion and Libra dual guarding perfectly while when VIrion paired up with Cherche everything goes wrong.

lol Frederick saying his horse wants to be carried. XD Though in the game, his horse is a mare... BUT, it being male in these comics means changing the gender is okay, because I accidentally did that in my fics (I characterized the horse as a stallion named Sir Kieran). :P

Poor Donny lol I love seeing him at last though! Donnel is adorbs. <3

Haha, is Female Avatar taking after Freddy there, I see? (she's picking up little rocks!) ;3

My copy just arrived today and I love the majority of the scenes that played out and can't wait for the full translation. The few ones that I really like are:

Note: Only interpretation

The mask Marth was wearing broke and uses a horse head for replacement.

Robin, Chrom and Lissa uses the Fire Emblem as a cooking grill for their eggs and Frederick slaps him

Tharja tries to impress Robin by acting all "am I kawaii uguu?"

Nowi changing Libra's hairstyles

Kjelle uses her shoulderplates as a boomerang

Virion and Libra dual guarding perfectly while when VIrion paired up with Cherche everything goes wrong.

Oh! I'm slowly but surely getting to those ones, but they're fun indeed when I skimmed through! XD

I prefer femu, but she seems really overrepresented in these comics. Not that I'm complaining. It's just surprising.

It probably has to do with the author gender too! I'm sure there will be more male coming up, only at page 29 as of this post after all!

lol Frederick saying his horse wants to be carried. XD Though in the game, his horse is a mare... BUT, it being male in these comics means changing the gender is okay, because I accidentally did that in my fics (I characterized the horse as a stallion named Sir Kieran). :P

Poor Donny lol I love seeing him at last though! Donnel is adorbs. <3

Haha, is Female Avatar taking after Freddy there, I see? (she's picking up little rocks!) ;3

Ah, that was probably my mistake! There was no pronoun and I just used he as an umbrella pronoun. If the supports said she then I should fix that... I played the game ages ago so yeah XD

Supports didn't say it, Frederick refers to his horse as a "she" when Lissa complains about being cold in Regna Ferox and he tells her his horse will keep her warm. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Ah, that was probably my mistake! There was no pronoun and I just used he as an umbrella pronoun. If the supports said she then I should fix that... I played the game ages ago so yeah XD

If you're going to do a round of revisions/corrections, strategist is misspelled on P.24.

I prefer femu, but she seems really overrepresented in these comics. Not that I'm complaining. It's just surprising.

Well, the current arc (Calamity-Bringing Strategist's Diary) seems to focus on female!Robin and her interactions with the rest of the army, so it makes sense. I'm assuming that the following arcs will ease up on her a bit as they focus on other characters (again, this is just my assumption).

Supports didn't say it, Frederick refers to his horse as a "she" when Lissa complains about being cold in Regna Ferox and he tells her his horse will keep her warm. :P

Got it! Thanks for pointing it out and fixed!

If you're going to do a round of revisions/corrections, strategist is misspelled on P.24.

Fixed! Thanks for that!

Well, the current arc (Calamity-Bringing Strategist's Diary) seems to focus on female!Robin and her interactions with the rest of the army, so it makes sense. I'm assuming that the following arcs will ease up on her a bit as they focus on other characters (again, this is just my assumption).

Yes, the arc ended, and it seems the next one has more male MU as you can see from the first few pages posted as of this post!

*checks new translations, then sees the one titled "Frederick at Full Speed"*

Oh. My. Gods.

THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS COMIC I'VE EVER SEEN CENTERED ON FREDDY. XD The only thing that could make it more perfect is female Avatar in place of the male, just oh my gawds, Frederick! XD

This stuff is why I love him!

Edited by Anacybele

*checks new translations, then sees the one titled "Frederick at Full Speed"*

Oh. My. Gods.

THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS COMIC I'VE EVER SEEN CENTERED ON FREDDY. XD The only thing that could make it more perfect is female Avatar in place of the male, just oh my gawds, Frederick! XD

This stuff is why I love him!

When I was translating that one, I was like, "Anacybele is gonna love this." XD

I don't get the one with Flavia and Basilio... :/

Flavia elbowed Basilio. She thought that was why he tumbled--she didn't see the cloth he slipped on. "Wow, that was a big reaction", or something.

Poor bystander-Robin...

I think my favorite one is with them frying eggs on the Shield of Seals. XD If only the tools we used to fry eggs at work were as cool.

That one was a great idea XD I want to do that...

I don't get the one with Flavia and Basilio... :/

This one was hard to portray properly via the translation, but as Tsamimi said, just the light hit leading to the slip and falling out the window and landing on Robin, and Flavia taking it lightly is what it was going for. Generally, I feel the "Carefree Mother" author is pretty hard to get the feeling across the most so far...

Well, you definitely weren't wrong there. lol

:D

Flavia elbowed Basilio. She thought that was why he tumbled--she didn't see the cloth he slipped on. "Wow, that was a big reaction", or something.

Poor bystander-Robin...

Yep! That's what they were likely going for

Wow, Yarne, that's... A very interesting expression you've got on your face, there.

bunnies pls

Lol anything with Yarne is hilarious XD

Very expressive for the guy! XD

Κeep up the good work!How many pages is the book?

113! I just posted 37. I try to do at least 1 a day, but end up doing 2 most of the time. So...about 60 more days give or take!

Oh wow Owain...always count on him for a dramatic dialogue. And Donnel man. Need to survive in the middle of nowhere who do you call? Thats right Donnel.

EDIT: Got 4-Koma kings and the other comic in today. While I can't read them the illustrations look great and funny as well. Can't wait to see the translations of the future pages I think they'll be some funny ones!

Edited by LordTaco42