Help wanted for creating a new game!

Alex95

As some of you may know by now, I have a new game idea in mind I would like to get out. I have spent many years drawing and re-drawing the game, but so far, little has been accomplished in terms of actually creating the game itself. This game is called Power Master, which is what I have named my profile after here on Serenes Forest.

I know there are some talented people here on SF and was wondering if any of you would like to create something new. I want to make the first version of Power Master 1: A Strange Journey. The second version, the re-drawing, would probably be too big a task create right now, so let's focus on the first. The first version just has the characters Stephan, Jennifer, Hamilton, and Helen as the main characters. No one else like Stan, Kyra, or Andrew you would see on the site. Those are for the remake.

I don't care if the game turns out to be 8-bit, Polygonal, or HD; I just want the game made. I am pretty much desperate at this point to get the game out now. I have spent some time learning how to use programs such as Unity or RPGMaker, but have since learned that I cannot do this alone. I have some programming experience, but hardly any, so, if you decide to work with me, I will likely be issueing commands as to how I want this game to go instead.

I do not have a way to pay you for your work, but I will not let it go unrewarded. Have a character or level in mind you want to put into a game? I'll see if it's possible to add it in! (As long as the character is kept at a T rating or below). As for the game itself, PM1 acts like a basic RPG: Fight monsters, level-up, explore dungeons, etc. Though I'm sure if we spend enough making the game, it will turn out great! Already, there are levels based off of generic RPG locations, such as volcanos, castle, etc, but also large mazes, anti-gravity chambers, and even giant instruments! So far, the game is living up to it's "Strange Journey" title.

If you would like to check out what I have in mind, visit the website at www.powermastergame.webs.com. There you will find pictures (under pictures) and a story based off of what I have created (under games), albet for the remake. If you would like to work together, PM me here on SF or message me from the site (under contact) with what you are able to do. As of now, I do not have a Skype account or a working camera, so don't expect any video chats any time soon.

So, yeah! Let me know what you think and if you'd like to work together. I'm sure this will be a rewarding experience. Also, due to life, there will be times where you don't hear from me for some time. Honestly, I should look at getting a camera... Yep!

In case you were wondering, Power Master has been on paper since 2010 or 11. I look forward to working with you!