Fate/Endeavour Chat

Nanami Touko

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still related but at the same time a little random, but how old is everyone's character, as far as masters go?

I'm really starting to get the random feeling my character is one of the few 21+ characters... and she doesn't even act like one compared to all the other master characters. this is a war that mucks around with women and children.... gilgmaesh lol

Don't put that pressure on me :P But if you must know, I assumed everyone was 18-24, since being young is good heheh. Of course, then there's the other reason for that most Magus are raised to be pros at a young age from their parents usually.

My lore could be completely off.

Mine is 20.

Also, are we going to have everyone's physical appearance (or maybe just the more prominent features that one would notice upon seeing the character) posted somewhere?

It would really help in describing how the other characters look like later on. Everything else like personality and such can be kept hidden.

Edited by MancerNecro

Oops, I made Sora 23 years old actually lol. Thought I had him pegged as 20 earlier on but I guess I was wrong there.

[spoiler=Ichiyami Sora]Hair Colour: Sky Blue

Skin Tone: Pale

Eye Colour: Pale Blue

Appearance:

Sora is lean and bony person standing at just over 170cm (5'6" in height). He is not muscular at all. Rather, his physical body looks similar to what one would describe as a poor person with just enough food to survive but not be full or satisfied. This is because Sora tends to neglect his physical health and fitness. In particular, he finds the need to eat for nourishment slightly irritating. Also, Sora sometimes skips meals for days when he starts reading books that are able to entrance him completely.

Sora's face is probably the least bony part of his body. One can see the baby fat on his face, especially around his cheeks. His eyes are quite small and looks even smaller due to the fact that Sora only opens his eyes halfway most of the time. His lips are thin and long. His nose is small and is a mostly unnoticeable part of his face. That and his eyebrows are quite thin and barely noticeable as well.

Sora usually wears a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. The jeans come up slightly short because Sora has been wearing them for several years already. Most of his clothes are hand-me-downs from the orphanage so they tend to be ripped in some places and the pants and jeans are mostly too short for Sora. Sora also wears a simple white slippers. The slippers are quite thin and the soles are already pretty worn out though. All in all, Sora gives a pretty unremarkable appearance to anyone looking at him.

Edited by MancerNecro

Here's mine:

Appearance: Long brown hair tied in a low ponytail with white ribbon. An average Mediterranean complexion, and bland brown eyes that have a sleepy expression to them. Wears a white, long sleeve, button up shirt and a long, black skirt that reaches halfway below her knees. Wears white stockings and usually wears a black shawl made from her local town.

Also... meheheheh, I totally didn't include pies in my latest post.

I highly doubt people below the age of twenty are participating in this war, hahaha

Um...

I'm probably the only oddball who made her character 19 years old ^^;

Edited by Ace Tactician

Um...

I'm probably the only oddball who made her character 19 years old ^^;

If you think about it, Shinji, Shirou, Sakura, Ilya and Tohsaka are way below the age of 18. Probably even 16 (and lower for Ilya who claims to be younger than Shirou).

If you think about it, we are all way too mature for this war now LOL!!

Edited by MancerNecro

.__.

How big is lancer's bust? From the sound of it she literally has watermelons strapped to her chest. If so there are probably other things she should be worried about... like why the grail would merge her with fruits.

Unless she really is that big, breasts don't make it painful or difficult to breathe, or cause back pain after a few minutes (bad/missized bras do that, and not after only a few minutes of materialization).

I apologize for butting in on this but the posts are starting to make me legitimately uncomfortable. She doesn't have to like having boobs but the reasons are kind of odd.

EDIT: Also Snowy, I think Sora pulled the energy back into himself. I'm pretty sure it's not in the river at all anymore but I may be wrong.

Edited by roymbrog

Hey Bluedoom, not to whine, but I need you to reply so anything can happen with Rider.

Also, dumb question, but can any servant tap into that prana in the river, or is it only for caster?

There isn't any prana in the river anymore. The prana belonged to Sora. He released it into the river and then absorbed it back into himself so the prana source isn't around anymore anyway.

Attention all Masters, you will be required to roll a 'Getting hit by a stray bus' check. Failure to pass this check will result in instant death. DC 35.

Also, did I mention this is a bastard mod game that's an important detail.

For the uninitiated this is not serious. Pls no raging, and no RPing getting ran over by a bus... I mean, unless you really want to be put on a bus. Literally. Forever.