Possible transferable content

Roflolxp54

For some Nintendo games, content in newer games can be unlocked through various means that often involve having possession of older games, such as using the save data from the older game to unlock the content (such as the Olimar trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee needing save data from the first Pikmin game to unlock) or being able to outright transfer content from the older game to the newer game (such as what can be seen in the main series Pokemon games).

What do you guys think? To me, it could be possible that the DLC maps can see reuse with some adjustments alongside Spotpass content like legacy characters and bonus items.

I think what would make the most sense as transferables would be maybe the 2nd generation of a specific Awakening game file, carrying over some of their stat bonuses and hair color at least (although maybe not classes or levels). It'd be something pretty unique to the player and would be justified by how they might be different in each game file.

I really don't see Awakening's DLC content being carried over to a completely new game, even if it's reusing the new engine. We'll probably see tweaks to the avatar system that would affect all legacy characters anyway.