10 Years of Serenes Forest!

VincentASM

IT JUST WON'T DIE

SF IS THE ZOMBIE OF THE FANDOM

btw what was the very first post on this site?

r marth n roy in dis game?

congrats SF!

Oooooooh happy 10 years SF \o/

to those who don't know Vincent is talking about the mainsite anniversary, btw

the forums are 7 years old as of early january, the official opening was like january 8 or something?

although I feel like I recall somebody saying there was an "old forum" here.... I wouldn't know though since I was never there~ I wasn't even into FE 10 years ago!!

The forums were actually started in 2007, and we had a different domain at the time: serenes-forest.net. However, we had problems with our host and ended up not only losing the domain, but also all the forum data from that time period.

The forums were actually started in 2007, and we had a different domain at the time: serenes-forest.net. However, we had problems with our host and ended up not only losing the domain, but also all the forum data from that time period.

Okay, so I guess a lot of the people who all joined at once when this forum opened were from that forum ^o^ Hiak never fully specified what he was talking about so I'm glad you're more straightforward than he is~

r marth n roy in dis game?

congrats SF!

it's kind of funny that they were both the first DLC characters in FE13

also man this is funny, and even though i've been here over 6 years this is still only like my third oldest account on active forums on the internet. I just remember migrating here on like the week of my 16th birthday, which apparently is the reason that FESS died..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ooh, 10 years. long time. I can't remember when I made FES but it's about the same age if not older except I didn't think to post an anniversary thread or anything haha. borderline scary thought--10 years is almost half my life (and yes I remember the angel sword days, just barely). that's a long time, haha. anyway, keep up the awesome work Vincent and everyone else who contributes~ I guess that means pretty much all the members, XP

Edited by Crimson Red

• 1 month later...

In any case, feel free to party in this thread : D

Well since I have permission now... *proceeds to party hard

Happy birhtday Serenes! Thanks for all the great years, amazing community, along with loads of info and help to make FE games even better.

Happy almost Birthday to FE as well!