An idea about Bonus Experience

Florete

I'm planning a playthrough of this game to transfer to good stats to Radiant Dawn since I don't have an action replay, and I had a though: Since you use up less BEXP on lower leveled units, does this mean I should pretty much use all of it whenever I get it, saving a bit of course, to get the most out of it? Or is it better to save as much as possible?

I'm planning a playthrough of this game to transfer to good stats to Radiant Dawn since I don't have an action replay, and I had a though: Since you use up less BEXP on lower leveled units, does this mean I should pretty much use all of it whenever I get it, saving a bit of course, to get the most out of it? Or is it better to save as much as possible?

that may be the easiest way to get those "perfect stats" without an action replay.

of course, you're going to have to choose which units you'll aboose of first....

of course, you're going to have to choose which units you'll aboose of first....

I'm doing that right now. I'm planning it to help me in part 2, since I consider that the hardest part of the game.

I'm doing that right now. I'm planning it to help me in part 2, since I consider that the hardest part of the game.

Marcia, Kieran and Astrid are good choices if you're going to do that.

*Astrid has Paragon, which is a plus for her :P *

Geoffrey has paragon, which could make it easier to aboose of him, but i find him kinda bland for my tastes.

of course, you already know this, so this post is pretty much irrelevant

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

Marcia, Kieran and Astrid are good choices if you're going to do that.

*Astrid has Paragon, which is a plus for her :P *

Geoffrey has paragon, which could make it easier to aboose of him, but i find him kinda bland for my tastes.

of course, you already know this, so this post is pretty much irrelevant

I'm debating whether or not I should add Lethe to my roster. At the moment I have:

Ike - 39

Marcia - 35

Kieran - 28

Brom - 32

Nephenee - 33

Astrid - 20 (approx.)

Calill - 14

Haar - 9

Largo - 13

Elincia - 19

Sothe - 32 (approx.)

Reyson - 17 (irrelevant)

Mist(maybe) - 39

The numbers next to them are the levels they need to grow considering I don't use a Master Seal. I cut Astrid's in half, and multiplied Sothe's. I used this to compare it to my previous run where I got a certain amount of characters to 20, and I should be in good shape. I might use Mist because I can raise her solely on staves, unlike everyone else.

Edited by Fox

I'm debating whether or not I should add Lethe to my roster. At the moment I have:

Ike - 39

Marcia - 35

Kieran - 28

Brom - 32

Nephenee - 33

Astrid - 20 (approx.)

Calill - 14

Haar - 9

Largo - 13

Elincia - 19

Sothe - 32 (approx.)

Reyson - 17 (irrelevant)

Mist(maybe) - 39

The numbers next to them are the levels they need to grow considering I don't use a Master Seal. I cut Astrid's in half, and multiplied Sothe's. I used this to compare it to my previous run where I got a certain amount of characters to 20, and I should be in good shape. I might use Mist because I can raise her solely on staves, unlike everyone else.

i wouldn't use Lethe, unless you're planning on using her heavily on RD.

the list looks good to me. perhaps you could do the staff aboose with Elincia too, just to save yourself some BEXP, but i'm not sure if this is possible, considering you can only use her in like 3 chapters....

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

i wouldn't use Lethe, unless you're planning on using her heavily on RD.

the list looks good to me. perhaps you could do the staff aboose with Elincia too, just to save yourself some BEXP.

It's leaning towards no on Lethe anyway. The only stats she can possibly cap without stat-boosters are HP, Strength, Magic, and resistance. Magic just isn't happening, and Resistance is only if she gains it every level with a 25% growth. HP and strength is all I'd really get.

I level 20'd Elincia last time, I could do it again.

Edited by Fox

To get the max out of your BEXP, use one BEXP point at a time for every character. Doing that results in 1 BEXP = 1 EXP no matter what.

What about for units like Astrid, or those who take less than 1 BEXP for 1 Exp?

• 1 year later...

Are you telling me that when I first get haar even though he has promoted that if I take the time and only put 1 point of BEXP in him at a time it will only cost 1 point total instead of 200ish ( pure guess could be wrong ) to net him a level up . . . . that's crazy and would make stat transfer runs easier and this strategy wouldn't be any more painful that boss abusing Ena, Petrine and the likes.

Edited by DragonKnight900