BSPalette + FErecolor problem?

Kuru

Alright, so I actually learned something new from Klokinator. Thanks for letting me know about this other recoloring method that I did not know of. I studied the threads and have learned how to recolor battle palettes using BSPalette + FErecolor, and I do wanna say thank you to those who created those tools and make it easier to recolor sprites. (BwdYeti, Nintendlord, Kagnus) That wasn't hard at all, just some copying and pasting. However, there are some generic classes I want to recolor, and for those I don't have Battle Palette references like I do for the default characters. I couldn't even find Eirika's or Ephraim's either.How could I recolor those generic classes and the lords using this method? Where can I find their battle palette references?

Some classes I want to recolor are generic Sister, Eirika, Ephraim, generic Female Cavalier, generic Hero, and generic female Mage and both female and male archer. The game just gives you some crazy looking palettes and I don't like them.

If there is no way to recolor those using this new method I have learned, perhaps I can just recolor those using the other method I was using, but if there is a way, I'd like to know. Thanks for any help.