Put your favorite FE music and remixes here

lonelyVoxel

There's a similar thread to this already, but maybe this'll stay open anyway. :P

Anyway, as I said in the thread, this is my favorite music ever. <3 Here's an extended version!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHl3IyBWzEk

There's also another extended version that's an hour long rather than just thirty minutes, but that's kinda overkill lol, even for me. But Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme is simply beautiful, magnificent, and perfect! I mean truly perfect! I loved it the moment I first heard it! Which was in Brawl, before I played FE. Such a perfect theme for one of the awesomest characters in gaming. <3

It may not be called Ike's Theme in FE: Radiant Dawn (it only goes by Ike's Theme in Smash), but it might as well be since it only plays in his chapters and it also shows up when Ike appears in the game's intro, then stops when Ike disappears from it.

Edited by Anacybele

Here's a couple of videos with FE4 music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RYhFdz03xE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJMuWqeM_Fo

The former is a medley of various themes from FE4, while the latter is a fan-made remix of the Conversation 1/Dozel Palace theme.

Edited by Sharpshooter23

Ike's Theme has to be one of the best pieces of music in FE. Ever. I really like how video game music has evolved from chiptunes to full orchestras blasting out of speakers, especially with Fire Emblem. My personal favorite has to be Truth, Despair, and Hope from FE8. I'll post it sometime later on in the thread.

Yeah, haven't played Radiant Dawn but Eternal Bond is one of my favourites as well.

- Doors of Destiny (FE4)

- Light and Darkness (FE4)

- Versus Alvis (FE4)
- Versus Julius (FE4)
- Adversity (FE5)
- Winning Road: Roy's Hope (FE6)
- Trial Map 1 [Remix of Alm's Map Theme 1] (FE6)
- Companions (FE7)
- Side Battle [Remix of Light and Darkness] (FE9)
- Eternal Bond (FE10)
- Footsteps of Fate (FE11)
- Advance (FE12)
- Tearing Shadows (FE12)
- Storm Clouds/Storm Clouds Ablaze (FE13)
Edited by DragonLord

I'd go ahead and say the "Fire Emblem", but that's predictable and boring. Instead I'm going to go for "It's Right Over this Mountain" from 13, otherwise known as the Overworld theme. I always preferred slower, mysterious tracks to louder more magnificent ones. Hell, I could out down the entire Awakening soundtrack, as it's indisputably the best in the series. The only other OSTs that hold a candle to it are from the previously mentioned Tellius games.

Another one I am especially fond of for the chiptune junkies out there(like myself) is "With Mila's Divine Protection" from Gaiden. For a NES track it is surprisingly deep, and is catchy as all hell. What do you expect from a chiptune though? Anything less of an earworm and i'm disspointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-KtXn64Hns

It'd be too much to link so I'll just list them.

Lots of FE4 Music, FE12 Liberation, Crimea Attacks, Ike's Resolution, lots of FE10 Music, and every FE13 battle/map theme (the only good parts of the FE13's soundtrack).

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Hrm... here's my long list of faves that I am also too lazy to post urls for:

FE4: Disturbance in Agustria, Lion King Eltshan, Crossing the Desert, Light and Dark, The Final Holy War

FE6: Idoun's theme/battle theme, Winning Road

FE10: Eternal Bond (just too damn awesome- the percussion, esp. the snares, is choice)

FE11: A Hero's Destiny, Come, Join Us

FE12: Advance, Dark Emperor Hardin, Reign of Despair, Tearing Shadows, War of Heroes, Festival of Naga, Mystery of the Emblem, Murderous Puppets, AND Forbidden Sanctuary (I'm hugely biased towards this soundtrack)

FE13: Conquest, You have power... like mine, And what if I can't?, Id (Return), Spa/Summer themes (vocal), aaaaaand that's it.

If I HAD to choose a favorite, I couldn't, but I could probably put Disturbance in Agustria, LK Eltshan, Eternal Bond, A Hero's Destiny, and Forbidden Sanctuary at the top of the list.

As for remixes, I really like the piano/orchestrated renditions of the FE4 soundtrack.

And best rendition of the main theme? I dunno. I like all variants of the main FE theme. :D:

Edited by The Legendary Falchion

Eternal Bond is overrated, Proud Fight is better in my opinion. Mostly because I think of Geoffery and Haar fucking shit up when I hear proud fight. Road of Sorrow also doesn't get enough credit.

Since the OP stated that remixes are welcome I'm surprised no one posted the extended "more than just comrades" remix by youtube user MasterEnex (a.k.a. not me). Honestly, this is just amazing in general but those first few seconds are in a tier of their own.

First want to get this off my chest. Eternal Bond and The Devoted are the most over-rated FE tracks ever. The former was so annoying I had to mute the sound during Part III's maps. It is repetitive and devoid of any real FE spirit.

With that out of the way, in no particular order, my 10 favourites would be:

Disturbance in Augustria ( FE4 )

Final Holy War ( FE4 )

FE Theme ( FE4 version )

Empress Sanaki ( FE10 )

Child of Chaos ( FE10 )

Vow/A Knight's Oath ( FE9/FE7 )

Light to Tomorrow ( FE7 )

Fly with the Breeze ( FE8 )

Echoes of Daybreak ( FE10 )

Recollection of a Petal ( FE7 )